Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2009, 2:36 pm

I love it. Who else does?

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2009, 10:29 am

Well, since nobody has replied yet, I guess I'll start a little discussion. Iowa is definitely going to win the Big Ten; not sure yet whether they'll face USC or Oregon, but I'll go with USC. Georgia Tech is definitely going to the Orange Bowl, and we'll win our last four games.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2009, 6:18 pm

pat2rome wrote:
Well, since nobody has replied yet, I guess I'll start a little discussion. Iowa is definitely going to win the Big Ten; not sure yet whether they'll face USC or Oregon, but I'll go with USC. Georgia Tech is definitely going to the Orange Bowl, and we'll win our last four games.

Not a fan of College Football nor the BCS since the BCS is very biased against mid-major D I conferences. I am more into the other College sports because the excitement level and learning new terms from each sport.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2009, 11:47 pm

That's because your school isn't good in Football. Football really brings a host of excitement other sports don't give...

GO BLUE and go Wolverines! (Though I am still stuck in Singapore)

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2009, 10:17 am

ruennsheng wrote:
That's because your school isn't good in Football. Football really brings a host of excitement other sports don't give...

GO BLUE and go Wolverines! (Though I am still stuck in Singapore)

For one thing, Mason does not have NCAA Football team. Also you do realize the BCS is very biased toward the mid-major conferences that rarely they get a chance to play in a bowl championship.

College Basketball out gross College Football in moeny earned because of the season length and the field of 64.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2009, 7:52 pm

pat2rome wrote:
not sure yet whether they'll face USC or Oregon, but I'll go with USC.

Boy, was that wrong.