How can you tell if a wound is infected?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

zombiecide
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jan 2010, 9:37 pm

ebec11 wrote:
If I ever did cut, it would not be on my arms. One of the addicting things for me is that the self harming is secret and it's mine. If somebody found out and made me stop, I would seriously freak out.

Haha, people don't have that much power over others. Also, many people are amazingly unobservant + tend to come up with the craziest explanations as to why something they don't want to be real can't be real. Well, anyways, if you keep the wounds clean it and when something smells fishy, go see a doc, it shouldn't be that dangerous.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 9:56 pm

zombiecide wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
If I ever did cut, it would not be on my arms. One of the addicting things for me is that the self harming is secret and it's mine. If somebody found out and made me stop, I would seriously freak out.

Haha, people don't have that much power over others. Also, many people are amazingly unobservant + tend to come up with the craziest explanations as to why something they don't want to be real can't be real. Well, anyways, if you keep the wounds clean it and when something smells fishy, go see a doc, it shouldn't be that dangerous.
Thanks, but I surround myself with people that care a lot and wouldn't ignore it if I DID start cutting.