Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 8:24 am

One day, many years ago, I noticed blood in my mouth and the feeling something was collecting in my throat. I hocked it up like clearing your throat and it was blood. It was intermittent throughout the day.

At the first sign, I went to the ER to get checked out. They didn't find anything.

I had to walk home. It was roughly 10 miles or so. Twice along the way, I spit up blood.

I felt fine otherwise.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

ZooZoo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2011, 10:16 am

may have ruptured one of the many sensitive vesles in your nose. if it was at the back of your nose would dribble down your throat instead of out your nose.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 3:35 pm

I once had a bad cough and I must have scratched my throat because I had a metallic bloody taste in my mouth. So maybe you've scratched your throat somehow?

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Mar 2011, 9:25 pm

I was once living amongst heavy smokers. I developed a cough and started spitting up blood on a regular basis. I ended up being examined by a doctor, who told me that the severity of the coughing had ruptured a few minor blood vessels in my throat. He advised me to move out!

rabbit90
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

You have TB you are going to die.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Mar 2011, 3:40 pm

rabbit90 wrote:
You have TB you are going to die.

That is neither mature nor helpful. I hope you are joking, even if it is in questionable taste!