So, my ex doesn't even want to utter a single word

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 12:09 am

I saw him some days ago in a pub... not that I usually go to such places, but I guess they're the only things open at night that's relatively warm and people can talk... barely. It is a noisy place. And he was supposedly terrified of crowds too... huh. And... he was about to greet me before he actually remembered that some supernatural force is stitching his mouth shut.

I mean, I spent so many lovely moments with him... so many memories. And now I'm not even acknowledged even if we happen to pass by each other completely by accident. It's ironic, because I decided to not talk to my parents, either... except that's because they destroyed my life... I don't think I was *that* devastating... heck, if I was such a seeming madman he wouldn't have remained in the south, despite being from the north.

My friend (can't technically say "one of", considering he's pretty much my only acquaintance now) mentioned that I'd probably be difficult to live with (based on his supposed perception of my being 'intense'). But, difficult enough to never speak to? This guy went through the entire spectrum... from being completely infatuated with me, to seeing me as some kind of major hindrance in his life.

It's just... depressing, especially as being banned is usually something organizations resort to with me... and even on a personal level it seems, this effect appears to be the outcome.

Bomir
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Feb 2015, 4:32 pm

I just want to point out the two things in your post that really jumped out at me. He doesn't speak to you AND apparently organizations ban you from things? I'm just guessing here but that's a sign that some of your actions are being taken as fairly egregious. If that's true then there is probably very good cause for him not to talk to you. I would highly advise you do some self-reflection on whatever it is you're doing to get people that off-put by you.....

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm

Yeah, I'm a serial-murdering boogey-man.

You must be perfectly NT to say that.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

It seems that more than just one or two may be of the opinion that it is your behavior that causes people to want to have little or nothing to do with you.

Just sayin'.

Do you insult people when they disagree with you? Do you over-react to stressful situations? Does conflict make you want to strike out at anyone who tries to reason with you?

Just askin'.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 8:20 am

No... colleges ban me for unjust reasons, just as the majority of the people on here thought similarly. Others had other complex reasons, but anyway, I give up.