Page 11 of 13 [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

NoBody
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Feb 2015, 6:50 am

Yes of course, although in all honesty I concede there is some confusion for me surrounding personal tastes. I have dated (well slept with) several and have found from my very limited experience the situations are very different and would suggest a lot of discussion about what makes someone comfortable, as I found out on one such encounter it saves a lot of hassle.

Personally there is an ideal or image of femininity physically that I find attractive, I'm not too concerned what demographic you plant yourself.

Mastercraft
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Feb 2015, 5:47 am

For the record, I am currently dating a MTF (and a cute female), so I suppose that answer would be 'yes' ;)

AlistairM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Feb 2015, 1:34 am

I wouldn't date. :lol:

DapperAlicia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm

Absolutely, I'm bisexual so it makes absolutely no difference to me what a person has in the downstairs department, I don't think I know any MtF people personally, but I know a few FtM people and was in a relationship with one (before they realised they were trans) and almost dated another.
It takes a lot for me to be attracted to someone though, I pretty much always have to know someone as a friend before dating them (demisexual) but other than that, people are people, and people are nice.

princessarachne
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2015, 8:48 pm

Yes.
As long as they've got male stuff down there (so FTM or MTF that doesn't want any surgery), I'm fine.
I'm GQ myself actually (genderfluid)

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

21 Mar 2015, 8:21 am

Sure,

why not. Certainly doesn't change anything about my feelings.

jimmyboy76453
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 11:30 am

I would date someone who was trans, but probably only an FTM who was passable. I am a man, and I am gay, so the female body does not appeal to me. I like masculine men. But I don't need that person to have a penis, necessarily. There are plenty of toys that can mimic a penis well enough that I don't think I'd miss it. My partner is male, and we use toys quite a lot because they are fun. :D
I would certainly be happy to be close friends with an MTF trans woman, but it would not be romantic. It would be the same as if she was a biological woman; I don't have an interest in being romantic with them, but I am happy to be friends. I think Buck Angel is sexy because he is so muscular and has a masculine attitude and energy. That is what I am attracted to.
I know at least two internet friends who identify as strait men but who would prefer to date a woman who had a penis. They are attracted to the female physical body, but they also enjoy getting 'pegged.'

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 11:36 am

I'm sorry if I seem rude but, no, I wouldn't date a transsexual, just thinking of it makes me feel uncomfortable

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm

Which part? The part that understands that she would have been a man in a very, very close parallel world, and that in a closer alternate timeline she would appear to be a regular guy?

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm

Magneto wrote:
Which part? The part that understands that she would have been a man in a very, very close parallel world, and that in a closer alternate timeline she would appear to be a regular guy?

Yes this part.

jimmyboy76453
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 7:16 am

Magneto wrote:

Awesome. 8) That's pretty much my understanding of the Universe (and other Universes).

ceaaa
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Apr 2015, 10:48 am

absofuckinglutely. for a long time i was relatively uneducated (i live in the south) and i was thinking i was potentially bisexual. or a lesbian. i'm 27 and female. i'm relately androgynous in aesthetic preferences. then, i came to find that i'm pansexual. it's about the person, their mind, and our interactions. it's person to person. that being said, i'm terrible at relationships, or at least starting them. surprise surprise.

mbs1115
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Apr 2015, 4:02 am

I honestly would date someone who identified as female whom was transsexual/transgender.

AnimeFreak5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Apr 2015, 8:23 am

I for sure would give it a try. Romantically and sexually, I've always felt like an outsider and a "virgin", even though I have had sex before (and liked it!)

I think a non Gender-Binary person would feel the same way, and feel like her/he and I might be able to make it work.

If the Trans person was autistic, I would be even more willing to try.

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2015, 2:03 pm

I would.

Shadowrunner
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jul 2015, 11:11 pm

It depends on their personality. It doesn't matter to me if they're transgender/transsexual or not, I would still date them if I knew them well enough.

You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.