Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 1:25 pm

cdfox7 wrote:
Yes an effeninate, I think it runs in my family as my grandfather and his father were from what I know of were also effeminate and had masculine females for wifes. I use to be asexual then I became heterosexual, I personally class my orientation as lesbian as sometimes feel like am a woman in man's body

I have more female friends (physically speaking) than male, tho masculine females are the only group that I have an attraction to for sexual relationships plus masculine females find me attractive.

Tomboyish women, especially hot ones, are extremely attractive to me.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

I've been told that I'm more of a girl than a boy on many occasions, I think at least once I've been called girlier than most girls. I'm accused of being gay often enough, though it's often in a joking manner and when it's in a joking manner I often play along with it. I was also a transvestite in the school drama presentation, and I was told I make an excellent girl. Sexually I consider myself to be somewhere between heterosexual and asexual, with maybe a dab of pansexuality.

As for the girls I like? Slightly nerdy, somewhat tomboyish ones, I guess.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 4:52 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
I'm a woman and I am very attracted to effeminate men. The more effeminate, the better. Most women would end relationships with men who were crossdressers/MtFs and/or were bisexual. But those are qualities I would actively look for in a boyfriend were I ever to start searching for one.

I've gone out with a bi guy, and it interested me more than put me off. I fancy effeminate guys anyway. I'd be curious to date a MtF or crossdresser!

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 4:57 pm

smudge wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
I'm a woman and I am very attracted to effeminate men. The more effeminate, the better. Most women would end relationships with men who were crossdressers/MtFs and/or were bisexual. But those are qualities I would actively look for in a boyfriend were I ever to start searching for one.

I've gone out with a bi guy, and it interested me more than put me off. I fancy effeminate guys anyway. I'd be curious to date a MtF or crossdresser!

I've cross dressed a few times just to be silly, and for the transvistite part in drama, and I say dresses are as uncomfortable and annoying as hell. Maybe it would be better if I wasn't wearing other clothes underneath it.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

TellEmSteveDave
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2011, 5:41 pm

deleted

Last edited by TellEmSteveDave on 17 Dec 2011, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm

Although I'm a straight male, I feel feminine when I interact with females at times but I always masculine most of the time when I do traditional male stuff such as playing video games, shooting pool, and lifting weights when I have male company such as my male siblings and my father.

Sarahgirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Dec 2011, 7:56 am

I happen to like females, and i have male genitalia,.. and i am currently wearing a bracelet, and have rainbow make up across my face,..and my eyes.
and my hair is down to my nipples.

so, yes i am an effeminate guy, But i am bisexual.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2011, 7:58 am

I once stood in line next to a chap in the local supermarket. Very handsome, he was very polite and submissive and had done himself up in women's make up, though he wasn't pretending to be a woman. He was a very feminine man. I fancied him. :)

TheAndrogynousAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

Sorry, I know this thread is old, but I just came across it on a Google search of "how male and female brains differ". I just got through with 9 online tests of brain differences/does your brain think more male or female. Every single test I did came back with "female brained" although I Identify as androgynous. I like to think in my heart I am a girl and I went on estrogen and transitioned to full female minus SRS (sex change) (laser hair removal, etc) just to realize although I was happy as a female, I was always, ALWAYS wondering if I was being "read as a male to female". I live in Texas and you can polygraph me if you want to pay for it, but, I never had one negative comment to my face about being male-to-female, never harrassed, beat up, etc, Quite the opposite, I've had guys hit on me, ask me out, check me out, flirt, hold open doors for me, 'maam' me, buy me drinks, etc. Being so concerned if I was being 'read' and knowing my wife was not happy with my transition to female, I transitioned back physically and soon to be legally (change name and gender marker back to male). But I can't help BUT to me feminine even as a guy. There is metrosexual, then there is me. I cut my hair back to a typical military flattop/buzzcut, I use 3 different types of hair products which is probably redundant (hair wax, hair spray and a spray metallic shine), buff my nails and toenails to a shine, wear toerings and anklets, shave any little bit of hair I have on my body so it's smooth, get my eyebrows waxxed, wear androgynous cologne (CK-1/CK-B), I will at times wear a bra because I am a 38C/D naturally - hormones did give me a little extra booby. I usually wear loose hoodies to hide my breasts, sometimes I just dont care and flaunt them which provides me with serious stares as to why this male has big boobs. I went on testosterone shots 2 months ago to "butch" up for my wife. I'm frigging miserable. My face is now oily, pimply, I'm getting hair on my chest which is disgusting, thicker leg hair and the worst: Jesus, I now how a sex drive and erections. To you average normal males, you're saying: "so what? Yeah, and?" Understand me please, I find erections disgusting and male-like. Something I don't want happening to me. I should of been born a girl plain and simple. Correcting Gods mistake made me conscience of what people thought and sadly, it won out. I often think would I be happy as a guy with a vagina? i think that's where I'm at now. My wife can't stop me on that, it's my body. Besides, it's not like we have sex anyway. Hellllll to the no. Sorry for the ramble, sometimes I am so quiet, I just explode and need to get all my thoughts out at one time.

Mikki

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2013, 11:43 pm

I hope you are happy and remain happy.

TheAndrogynousAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Jun 2013, 4:18 pm

I am definitely happy - now for the most part.

I am disappointed I wasn't born a girl, but I try to deal with it. I was happy as a girl after transitioning but always worried: "Was I being read as 'transgendered'" by the world was enough to send me back to manhood LOL.

Plus, my wife loves me to death either way, male or female. I never hid my gender issues from her, and she accepted that, but I know she was happier with me as a guy. Besides with my body and brains being half male and half female, like she said:

"I have the perfect husband... one who loves girl things, understands my brain and female issues, truly gives me an honest opinion when I ask 'how does this look' and is strong enough to kick someones ass if they tried to hurt me." LOL

Kheelan
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jun 2013, 1:21 pm

Am i enfeminene?

well...

I'm biologically a man on the outside.
Slim posture, very thin wrists and ankles, just trying to grow my hair a bit longer lately, slightly higher than usual voice.

On the inside i'm a girl.

I tried for years to be more manly, but i'm not.
I've learned the manly-gorilla-walk, but my own walk is feminine (do girls walk that way? i do that automaticaly)
I've learned to shut emotions down, but i'm very emotional. (due to allmost 2 decades of constant neverending bullying )
I've learned to be coldhearted, but you've never meet a softy like me.
I've been afraid all my life about everything related to social things. even myself and what i feel.

Personaly i think i'm beyond enfeminine.
I think i'm TG.

Still unsure due to various fears. And still fighting with myself every single minute of every single day.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2013, 11:09 pm

^^^
you have some good company here.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 4:31 pm

How funny, was going to reply (and obviously have) only to discover I said a similar thing 2 years ago.

Apart from what I already mentioned, that I like effeminate guys...something to add - I've been told by a few guys that I think like a man. Maybe it's the way I take everything apart and analyse it? One guy told me it was the way men spoke in turns, or something.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 1:09 am

I'm not sure I'd say I'm either feminine or masculine, but then I guess it depends on how exactly you define them, or if only one very specific set of attributes can define either one. I guess I fit the nerdy geeky living in my mother's basement stereotype, and that does seem to be associated with males more, but it's not something I'd think of as masculine by itself.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

linatet
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2014, 1:24 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
I'm a woman and I am very attracted to effeminate men.

Me too 8) but most of the times I would disagree the kind of guys I like are really effeminate, just like other people wrote here they just aren't the male model of aggressiveness etc
The guys here in this post are so cute :oops: date me !