Page 331 of 393 [ 6279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334 ... 393  Next

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

23 Feb 2015, 1:19 pm

I've improved a lot since the last time I posted (lol a loooong time ago), so here are a few of my recent things:

I've been known to experiment quite a bit... :lol:

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 11:28 pm

Nereid wrote:

Cute Dragon!

SameStars
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 5:52 am

Hypnotized wrote:
I never tried my hand at origami, but that's really cool.

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Feb 2015, 7:28 am

^ Thanks. ♥

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 5:36 pm

That tank must have token a long time to make!

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

It sure did, it took me about a month to finish it, but the last day I was able to do the entire top part (had been working on it that entire day).

By the way Makayla, I love that first one! Is it your OC or is it someone from an anime or TV show?

Mr. C
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Mar 2015, 1:56 am

Figure I should make use of what resources I have at my disposal...

Currently suffering yet another case of SLAM (Severe Lack of Artistic Motivation). Wondering if any of y;all cookies have any advice to pull myself outta the fog.

Forbidden_Donut
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Mar 2015, 2:16 am

Christmas gift for wife's coworker's son.

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Mar 2015, 5:25 am

My friend and I have put our artwork up for exposition.
Everyone who walks by will see our work. When people are in the waiting room, they look right at our exposition. Yesterday when we were setting everything up the people there were really impressed, gave us so many compliments and took pictures of it. It was very fun, we're getting 45 euros each for it and it'll stay there for 2 months.

This is my part of the exposition:

This is her part of the exposition:

TessSpoon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Mar 2015, 12:15 am

I'm not a very good artist, but...here ^^;
[img]
http://puu.sh/gtLwy/671e1158cd.jpg[/img]

GammaV
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2015, 3:11 am

Well, I figured I should show off some of my stuff on this thread too.

This redesign of Optimus Prime was inspired by a model 18-wheeler that I've had since Christmas of 1999.

I did this upon getting the urge to get back into robot/mecha art after a long hiatus. This is Beamer, an original GoBot character based on one of the Wendy's exclusive toys. For those that don't know, the original GoBots were rivals to the Transformers in the mid 1980s, but have since been absorbed into the Transformers multiverse, partially due to Hasbro now owning Tonka, the toyline's producer. I did take some liberties here and there with the design to give him an appearance based on what he may have had had he been in the Challenge of the GoBots TV series.

Here's Ayla from the classic Square-Enix RPG Chrono Trigger. This was entirely traditionally drawn using colored pencils, while the previous two were only traditionally outlined and digitally colored. Her pose is based on her running animation, where she gets down on all fours, perhaps to show her primitive nature as a cavewoman.

Here's another traditionally-done Chrono Trigger piece. This one was mostly done with watercolor pencils. The original actually hangs on my closet door.

Here's the first in a series of 16-bit video game-style mugshots of various Transformers characters. This one is the original Megatron.

More Chrono Trigger art. This time, it's Marle, who's rather shocked by the fact that her prized pendant is glowing.

This is probably my favorite SculptGL creation. It's Kirby, one of Nintendo's non-Mario mascots.

Another piece of pixel art. This is the sprite for an early concept of Roy Koopa in Mario & Luigi: Kola Kingdom Quest, one of my Super Mario World ROM hacks. The boss would have shot bullets from the cannon he's holding before tucking into his shell and spinning back and forth across the arena. Since I don't have the skills required to create such a boss, and those that do rarely take requests, I took a different route for the boss in the game based on the available features of a custom boss template designed for those with little to no sprite programming skill.

svetlana
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Mar 2015, 3:20 am

Forbidden Donut, you made that picture? on paper or on computer?

TheTrueMayhem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2015, 4:11 pm

I'm not sure if this would count as artwork, but I made a tribute wallpaper to one of my favorite bands.

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm

Love that tank, Hypno.

Redecorated my bathroom and needed new art to match the color scheme. The Boop is a Metropolis design I found online and adapted (Prismacolor pencils), the Leia is done as tattoo flash (Sharpie pens).

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2015, 9:05 am

Sprites for a video game I am developing on RPG Maker VX Ace:

Image Image

I still need to do a lot of work on their walking animations (they are fiendishly difficult to do convincingly), but I think that the retro 8-bit style I accidentally imposed on myself when I chose to draw 32x50 pixels characters could be a good thing if I manage to draw matching tilesets (they also work surprisingly well with the default tilesets from RPG Maker, but the setting I have created requires tilesets that I do not think I will find anywhere).

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

22 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm

What do I have here? Well, I have made a little bit of artwork of the CFL (Canadian Football League) helmets worn by its nine teams during the 1980 season! That year, the Edmonton Eskimos won their third straight Grey Cup over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the 68th Grey Cup at Toronto's CNE (Exhibition) Stadium 48-10.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."