Funny Fan-Fiction/Parody on Star Trek

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

I recently wrote this take on the "Redshirt Paradox" in a reversed way. Have fun reading it:

Ensign Smith, a male human aboard the Ferenzi II, sat in his chair, waiting for the call of duty to come. He did not want to go, because the rest of the security officers that went down usually are all dead. He would beg, plead, even retire to not go onto the planet’s surface. He said over the voice control,”Captain, I don’t think I can go down. I’m sick.”

The captain responded, “alright, are you trying to get out of work?”

Ensign Smith, who was very nervous, said,”no, just sick. Get someone else.” The response he hoped for came, and he felt relief. He slowly stared at the floor, hoping that all would go well for him when a person knocked on his door. He heard,”Ensign Smith, come out. We know you are not sick and trying to get out of duty, so get into the hallway.

Smith, who knew that he did not want to go, so he decided to do something else. He walked out, armed with his phaser, but also took the guards without them knowing. When he got to the transporter, he stole the Away Teams phasers. Then he set them all to kill. With him were the Captain, an arrogant male human with a poor sense of style, second in command, an equally arrogant human with hair styled in a god-awful maroon ponytail, and a bald Vulcan.

The planet they went on was a desert. Suddenly, a monster(which is the color orange and looked like an oversized preying mantis) came out. Smith, who knew that acting first was the mistake made by the rest, just stood there, not seeming like a threat. The second in command pulled out what he thought was his phaser, ut was actually just air. The monster killed him gruesomely.

While the monster was killing the rest of the away team, Smith saved his only the captain with his phasers, kill the monster. The captain was about to congratulate him until he died from blood loss. The Ensign Smith then said,”I need to get off this rock,” and was beamed up. Then he became captain and said, “set course for Star-base 12,” and they went off.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 10:13 pm

By the way, this is a joke. It is not suppose to be serious in anyway. It is fan fiction in a way, too, so if it is god-awful, I will acknowledge that.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2012, 9:25 pm

Please Accuse and say all the bad things about it. I will rejoice in the slander, knowing it is alright, since it is badly written.