Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Smiler
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Jul 2009, 5:58 pm

Hello all,

I am a 20 old female, lives in Ireland. I am looking for a friend and/or romantic relationship. My interests are psychology, reading, writing, watching tv, listening to music. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 15.

AndanteConMoto
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2009, 6:24 pm

Hello Smiler,

I am a 23 year old male, and I live in the Netherlands. I'm unsure if I have Asperger's, but it would certainly explain some things. I do not have too many contacts on MSN, and would love to have another friend to chat with. My interests lie in especially music but I like to watch tv and write amongst others aswell!

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 6:31 pm

Hi,

oh nice you found a friend :) Come on ineligible odd bods, post up! an aspie girl is looking for friends so don't keep her waiting :)

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 6:36 pm

I'll wait until we got more poasts from that here person.... Kinda skeptic with people wishing to talk online when their count post is so low, and especially when it's a girl. Sounds suspicious to me, but heh =.= . More posts will reveal wether i'm wrong or not.

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 7:20 pm

Smiler wrote:
Hello all,

I am a 20 old female, lives in Ireland. I am looking for a friend and/or romantic relationship. My interests are psychology, reading, writing, watching tv, listening to music. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 15.

Hello smiler, im Carlos, 23 and from the West Midland in good old Great Britian, i also like psycholgy, tv and music. :D

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 7:26 pm

I'm from across the pond... I don't think i would be of much assistance here...

aaronpw87
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2009, 7:32 pm

Hi there Im aaron 22 i have only signed up tonight. i live in Blackpool UK and am looking for female friends to chat too i like socila science history geography and dates of importance and maybe not iportant :) ps i love music too Pm for msn adress if you want

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 7:51 pm

phil777 wrote:
I'll wait until we got more poasts from that here person.... Kinda skeptic with people wishing to talk online when their count post is so low, and especially when it's a girl. Sounds suspicious to me, but heh =.= . More posts will reveal wether i'm wrong or not.

suspicious in what way? reveal what? What is your thoughts that can be wrong? You dont believe its a girl?
Sorry if this is stupid questions but I went interested on what thoughts you might have which I have no clue what it can be
Maybe you have replied to something like this and got bad experiences somehow.. :?:

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 11:21 pm

i;m suspicious of ppl online too.. plenty of weird but also plenty of excellent people around.

P.S. my next post is a joke.

Last edited by Learning2Survive on 20 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2009, 11:29 pm

Hrmph, suspicious of his/her intention (everyone on the internet is a guy until proven otherwise... <.<) towards the people that would answer to the proposal. More posts would reveal what kind of character the person really has / is -.- .

And no i haven't, but looking quickly through the forums, it would be easy to know that 1) we are rather gullible due to AS, 2) most of us are single males who never got a girlfriend. How is that not easy to take advantage of? -.-

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 7:24 am

If you want to talk you can send me a PM

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 10:24 am

wow... i was about to reply how such posts never work BUT

ive never seen a girl make this kinds of posts anyway, so :D there ya go! tons of replies!

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

Okay, I admit it, I am the one who made the original post :lol: I'm an evil prankster, I know... sorry to let you down guys.

P.S. this post is a joke.

but the fact that the original poster has not come back and posted is something to think about. anyway if any of u guys are looking for a female chat buddy i look great in a wig ;)

Last edited by Learning2Survive on 20 Jul 2009, 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AndanteConMoto
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jul 2009, 1:07 pm

Hm... I don't get it, what is the prank, fun, joke, satisfaction?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 1:48 pm

Ooh...Ireland!! !

I've always wanted to visit Ireland!

Whoops off topic...carry on....

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2009, 2:03 pm

omg miss construe u have 15000 posts! let's go to ireland and take that 20 year old OP out to a pub. maybe she can teach us some irish songs?