Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

JP88
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Sep 2010, 1:22 am

Should I really have trouble with this...I started college again and in my first day I saw amazing looking girls that I wanted to talk to...now I did talk to a couple cute girls that graduated with me but that was different...I was comfortable with them and I know that I would never end up with them even though we were friendly with each other...I knew that no phone numbers would be exchanged

Anyway not sure if this is against the board to post pictures but this is a picture of me...

Don't mind the background in the picture selection, I thought this was the best pic to show my built...

So for any girls out there...what would I be 1-10. Be Completely Honest!! !

What really can I do to help myself...do you think a "say the hell with it attitude" a good attitude to approach this with. I've been posting online about this crap for a year and I really want this to work out.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2010, 2:45 am

Not gonna do the numbers game (it's all subjective and needlessly hurtful.

My bf thinks I'm a 10, and the girl that falls for you will also think of you as a 10.

One suggestion; maybe wear t-shirts with sleeves (and again, that's subjective; I just think they highlight the shoulders better)

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2010, 5:29 am

I also hate the numbers thing.

But you're not ugly by a long way, imo.
I still think being confident is way more attractive than any physical look.
So just be confident. :D

Good luck. :)

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2010, 1:49 pm

JP88 wrote:
Should I really have trouble with this...I started college again and in my first day I saw amazing looking girls that I wanted to talk to...now I did talk to a couple cute girls that graduated with me but that was different...I was comfortable with them and I know that I would never end up with them even though we were friendly with each other...I knew that no phone numbers would be exchanged

Anyway not sure if this is against the board to post pictures but this is a picture of me...

Don't mind the background in the picture selection, I thought this was the best pic to show my built...

So for any girls out there...what would I be 1-10. Be Completely Honest!! !

What really can I do to help myself...do you think a "say the hell with it attitude" a good attitude to approach this with. I've been posting online about this crap for a year and I really want this to work out.

You look great! If you were into guys they'd be all over you at a gay bar.

You have a good build. Do some major weight lifting to improve and show off your arms more. Chicks dig muscles.

You should get those hairy arms and (likely back) waxed to improve your aesthetics. I have the same issue.

Also ditch the mustache, it is a little too "Paco the Janitor" in the mental image it conveys.

People use "stereotypes" (images matching expected social value and behavior) ALL THE TIME. Use it to your advantage.

Instead of "Paco the Janitor" become "Sancho the Lover" in your appearance. Become a sexy stereotype and not just a lame stereotype.

You also want to ditch the camo pants unless they are part of a "gangsta" "stereotype you are trying to convey. Then you'd have to go for the No Limit Soldiers fashion style.

Also keep the potential unibrow under control.