Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

SnowSkiier
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jan 2010, 7:50 am

Wow... I don't mean to make this look like a personal advertisement but are there any other gay aspies looking for and want to try a relationship? I haven't dated other aspies but I am thinking it might be best because i will understand more compared to the other guys.

vulcan80
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jan 2010, 6:47 pm

SnowSkiier wrote:
Wow... I don't mean to make this look like a personal advertisement but are there any other gay aspies looking for and want to try a relationship? I haven't dated other aspies but I am thinking it might be best because i will understand more compared to the other guys.

It might be hard to find a gay aspie. They have to be an aspie and gay. It's probably less than a 1% of the population. I haven't even met an aspie before (that I know of) let alone a gay aspie.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2010, 6:58 pm

vulcan80 wrote:
SnowSkiier wrote:

It might be hard to find a gay aspie. They have to be an aspie and gay. It's probably less than a 1% of the population. I haven't even met an aspie before (that I know of) let alone a gay aspie.

A lot of people on the autism spectrum have "alternative" sexual orientations, I would not consider it that hard to find.

Plus the person was asking here. Here = lots of aspies.

-__-

vulcan80

12 Jan 2010, 7:05 pm

buryuntime wrote:
vulcan80 wrote:
SnowSkiier wrote:

A lot of people on the autism spectrum have "alternative" sexual orientations, I would not consider it that hard to find.

Plus the person was asking here. Here = lots of aspies.

-__-

Yeah... I guess he asking. I kinda missed that important point....

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 1:26 am

Vulcan,

I'm gay, I'm an Aspie. I'm even in the same part of the world.

FreeSpirit2000
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2010, 5:54 pm

Homosexuality is not natural. It has been determined that relationships must be done with a man and woman since the days of Adam and Eve.

KnightGhost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2010, 7:57 pm

FreeSpirit2000 wrote:
Homosexuality is not natural. It has been determined that relationships must be done with a man and woman since the days of Adam and Eve.
ROFLMAO!! !

Anyway, I know several aspies who are practicing gay because that's the only way they can find a relationship.

Not for me, but more power to them if it makes them happier.

kiwi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2010, 5:43 am

SnowSkiier wrote:

join the revolution

New - raw - friendly - small www.gayaspie.com

____
"do try it..." 8)