Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 9:34 pm

Spin off of the opposite thread. What do the aspie females here like in a partner?

Aspie or NT? What traits?

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

Interesting question!! While shopping in the mall I mention to my sister I want a boyfriend to have kind of the same interest. (not exactly but don't be upset since I have Pepsi,Wolves,M&M collectibles and I get SUPER EXCITED when I see a new one in turn buying it) So a collector would be nice (nothing to weird). Height. I want a tall guy that can pick me up LOL! understanding of my Aspie faults 90ish% I WILL say/do something to upset your family that's a guarantee I just hope you/your family can accept my Aspie traits and issues and please don't you or your family put me down because that really hurts inside. :-( I'll post more if I thank of any.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:15 pm

First and foremost, they need to share my religious views (Catholicism). Almost as equally important, they need to have a job, or at least be able to live independently. Finally, they should be patient, kind and accepting of me and my interests.

I consider all other good qualities beyond these to be "bonus points".

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:45 pm

Not a lesbian
Not interested

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Not a lesbian
Not interested

you stole my bit!!

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 12:34 am

ENGINEERING *salivates*

Villette
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Mar 2010, 3:24 am

clever, intellectual, determined in his cause/subject, nerdy, introverted. Able to understand my need for isolation. A mental prototype of Charles Darwin.

passaggia
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Mar 2010, 3:40 am

He should be able to leave me alone when that's what I need at that moment. He should accept that I need my private time and that it's maybe more than that what other people need. I'm getting nervous from complaints like "why don't you spend more time with me". He should also never compare me with their previous (maybe NT) girlfriends. He should accept my aspergers without wanting to change it or bullying me.

DavidM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Mar 2010, 4:42 am

What about stuff like package size, definition and size of abs, muscles and pecks, shape of buttocks, hair colour, and so on? 8O

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 4:54 am

I like someone who shares my interests and values who I can have a good political and scientific discussion with. Who likes to have lots of sex with me. Who is tollerant of my funny ways rather than being mean about them. Who will leave me alone and not 'go on' or chat when i want peace and quiet. Has integrity and is anti-prejudice and of a left wing persuasion.

most important bit is political discussion and sex :sunny:

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 5:05 am

kind
tolerant
curious
honest
responsible
open minded

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 5:22 am

BTW I didn't mention physical attributes because that is so idiosyncratic to a person. I once pointed out someone I thought was really hot to another woman. Her response was "Yuck". All that stuff is important if you're only interested in something short term. Seriously, is it going to matter how good looking a person is if they make your life a living hell?

DavidM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Mar 2010, 6:35 am

Girls, I have a burning question upon my lips, and I am just dying to know the answer: do you like your men hairy, like grizzly bears, or does your man have to be nice and smooth, like a baby's bottom? 8)

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Mar 2010, 7:57 am

DavidM wrote:
Girls, I have a burning question upon my lips, and I am just dying to know the answer: do you like your men hairy, like grizzly bears, or does your man have to be nice and smooth, like a baby's bottom? 8)

Haha, I'm going to agree with Aimless that talking body features is pointless, as everybody disagrees.( Though i do love to talk about the male form :P) It is the same when it comes to body hair, however most, whether they like body hair or not, think hair on the back is way too much. That's just my experience. Also I freak out if the hair exceeds the arm and goes across the wrist..

Personally body hair is alright if it's soft and don't domineer the look to much. As such blond guys got it easier.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 8:09 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Spin off of the opposite thread. What do the aspie females here like in a partner?

Aspie or NT? What traits?

My husband accepts me for who I am, he loves me for me, doesn't expect me to change. He isn't needy or expect things lot of people want. Anything I do is good enough for him. He is not like those NT partners.
He is very responsible and he is isn't lazy. Sometimes he is though.

That's the kind I like.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 9:10 am

DavidM wrote:

I think all kinds of different bodies and hairyness is nice, like puddings or cake- its all good :sunny: