Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 6:25 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
bewarethebob wrote:
face of boo, you are very right.
Men are seen as needing to be perfect, and if they arent, no relationship for them.

lol.

Its the women who are expected to be prefect before they're taken seriously. Hairless, pretty, groomed or else they "aren't attractive".

That's why not shaving our legs can make for effective birth control.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 6:28 pm

LordoftheMonkeys wrote:
it's easier for women to improve their looks than it is for men. All they have to do is put on eyeliner and do their hair, while men have to spend hours every day lifting weights. And there's nothing a man can do about his face, other than I suppose put on eyeliner to go for the old androgynous look.

Men can be hairy and not "ripped" and still get a gf.

If a girl was hairy she would repel men.

I excersise 5 times a week, weights etc, get hair ripped out painfully etc to try to look good. It is NOT easier.

There is nothing a woman can do about her face either unless she gets surgery.

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
LordoftheMonkeys wrote:
it's easier for women to improve their looks than it is for men. All they have to do is put on eyeliner and do their hair, while men have to spend hours every day lifting weights. And there's nothing a man can do about his face, other than I suppose put on eyeliner to go for the old androgynous look.

Men can be hairy and not "ripped" and still get a gf.

If a girl was hairy she would repel men.

I excersise 5 times a week, weights etc, get hair ripped out painfully etc to try to look good. It is NOT easier.

There is nothing a woman can do about her face either unless she gets surgery.

ok, point taken.
witnessed that one today.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2010, 3:14 am

I'm more like an autistic male in this regard. Never had a relationship. (Also didn't help that I didn't get along with guys).

So it's like "Relationship? What is that?" I don't even understand how they work.