Do you think this could work out in my favor?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

15 Aug 2010, 11:53 pm

This is my recent situation:
My used to be boyfriend who before he broke up with me said he loved me ( and stupid me said aww thanks the first time, then told him I did love him the next day)and could see us getting married in a few years asked me if we could "just be friends". He would be wishy washy with me before this, like one day he'd shower me with attention and another day he'd be more distant. Well, me and him made out for the first time about a week ago and he had asked me if I would have sex with him and I told him that I didn't want to do that the very first time me and him hung out. He seemed happy when we made out and such, but in the ride home said the just friends part and when I asked why, he mumbled something about my frenemy texting him (she's younger by 3/4 years and he claims he thinks she's ugly) I worry she told him about me writing I wanted to play the field on my facebook and I only put that to try to avoid being hurt, because I'm always faithful but everyone breaks up with me. Or that I'm weird and he shouldn't date me because nobody likes me. I don't know what was told to him about me. I haven't contacted him for a week +.

this is my idea: get a piece of printer paper.Kiss the paper in different shades of lipgloss and make the kisses form a heart. write "I miss you" in the center of the heart. and mail it to him.

should I try this or do you just think I'm embarrassing myself?

wrathofnero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Aug 2010, 1:17 am

This is a tough call, honestly. I mean, I don't think you're be embarrassing yourself, but I don't know how he'd react to it. I know, I, myself would ADORE getting something like that? Maybe you could just change the address? :P I'm KIDDING! But, go for it. Girls don't show enough affection to boys who tend to become distant. Especially if he's an Aspie (I didn't see where you said if he was or not, but it kind of sounds like that.) Ultimately, it's your call.

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

16 Aug 2010, 1:50 am

okay, thanks I'll try it. :) I don't know what his diagnosis is; he could be ADHD, Bipolar, or AS. I know he sort of cares about fitting in with others though but even if it doesn't work, I think he'll probably think it's a nice gesture.

wrathofnero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Aug 2010, 2:27 am

Oh, most definitely. Men love to be adored, cherished, and wanted just as much as women do, but so few women, in my experience, truly know how to make the best of such wonderful, subtle gestures of loving affection. I'm glad you're going to go through with it.

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

20 Aug 2010, 4:04 pm

It's been 4 to 5 days. He hasn't responded :( I'd rather be dissed than be ignored.