how 2 get a gf even if u look like a nerdy, oversized hobo

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2015, 12:51 pm

walking into mordor is hard but getting a gf is even harder. but you too can get a gf if you follow my important steps. After you read my guide, you will have no problem gettin the ladies.

Step 1: Get ur ass off the computer u lazy bum. Have your parents ever told you that you spend too much time on the computer? Well they're right. What u need to do is to go to a place wheres theres plenty of women. Like church, malls, workout areas, yoga classrooms u name it. Now if ur shy and cant talk to women, what u gonna do? Wait for a supermodel to come banging at ur front door. No u gotta man up and go talk to this woman no matter what! if u never talk to woman ur gonna end up alone and the sooner u talk to woman the better.

Step 2: Now that you're talking to a girl, what the heck am i supposed to do now? First off you need to adopt this fillohsoapy I don't give a poop what others think of me. now before u go fart stairway to heaven to impress ladies, just know that this doesnt mean u can do whatever u want. Also if she rejects you, then go find another woman. You also need to be resiliant, if you get rejected time and time again. what do u do? go cry? No u try again. So when u talk to a woman, pretend ur in this smiling contest and ur trying to win the 1st place smile? Why? Cuz chicks dig smiles. Heres another tip. When talking to woman, pretend ur in a staring contest but lose on purpose. Now be sure to ask her questions and flirt with her a lil bit.

Step 3: Get the woman to like you, then make the move: All you have to do is to get a chick to like you that you like as well. All you have to do is be nice to everyone else and her, be a leader, show her ur dominance. chicks dig dominance and then u talk to her and ask her questions and pretend like u actually care about her even if u dont. look for signs she likes u like she plays with her hair checks out ur facebook page and leans in showing u interest. seriously dude its not that hard to know if a girl likes you. After that u have to start talking to her and ask her out. Dont be shy. its that simple. One small step for you, one giant leap for aspie kind.

thats all i got

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2015, 12:52 pm

Sorry about this spam thread. I wont make anymore.

elliot87
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Feb 2015, 8:33 pm

Maybe get your **** sorted so you don't look like a nerdy oversized hobo.

KayteeKay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Feb 2015, 9:31 pm

Consider learning to spell and not being so very, very desperate that it comes across in your first five words.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Feb 2015, 11:39 pm

KayteeKay wrote:
Consider learning to spell and not being so very, very desperate that it comes across in your first five words.
I s#ck with spelling due to dyslexia & was pretty desperate when I met my 2nd & current girlfriend & things are going pretty good with my current so there are exceptions to these rules.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 12:28 am

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Sorry about this spam thread. I wont make anymore.

Yes, please don't.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.