Confused having trouble idenifying whether his interested

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jediyoda
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Feb 2015, 4:50 am

Hi all. I'm no good with social cues at the best of times understanding the signs if a guy likes me I am no good at, at all. He could be standing right in front of me and basicly telling me he likes me and I still don't see it the guy ends up giving up thinking I don't feel the same way which I do and I end up missing out being with him.

At the moment I'm having
trouble recognizing whether the guy I'm currently getting to know is interested in me or not, we are communicating by facebook chat and he and I have started opening up abit more to each other, he has said that I have always respected him and that I have always been kind and nice to him and he appreciates that, he has also said that its a shame that I am leaving from where I live now to somewhere else and that he accepts me for who I am whether I have a disability or not. He has only just recently let me into his unit and instead of talking out the front of his unit for 20 minutes we are now watching TV and talking for over five hours. He also will not let me sit beside my male friend on his couch and tells him to sit on the computer chair across from me I am sitting directly in front of him so he can watch me and my friend at the same time so we don't do anything. He does however get along quiet well with my male friend. He gets very upset and goes very quiet when my friend tells him that I stay over his place every weekend my friend resures him that there is not anything going on and that he already has a girlfriend and that I sleep in the next room and do my own thing. He also gets very hot and sweaty when either its just me or I am with my friend at his place and when this happens he quickly gets my friend and I to leave. Does he like me more than a friend or am I just not getting the cues again. Confused.

nerdygirl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 7:11 am

It sounds like he likes you, but it still leaves me a bit confused.

He seems like a bit of a control freak if he is telling you and your friend where you're allowed to sit. I really don't like the sound of that. I would proceed with caution.

SBennett0322
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2015, 6:12 pm

It definitely sounds like he likes you. Have you told him you don't understand cues and need him to be straightforward if there's anything he needs to tell you?

:-)

I hope you get what you want from this situation.