Don't Date Him Girl! website

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 1:32 am

A fascinating website in which women post pictures and profiles of men they consider undesirable.
I wonder how many wrongplanet users are on here, eh?

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/user_posts/

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 2:02 am

My fears of enabling vindictive bitchery were assuaged when I saw pictures of legitimate douchebags.

Also LOL at nerd on a toilet. :lol:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 2:58 am

Yupa wrote:
A fascinating website in which women post pictures and profiles of men they consider undesirable.

It seems most of the men are alleged cheaters...alleged being the key word there. Writes one girl of a fairly handsome man...

"He has slept with my sister and he has slept with my cousin, my best friend, and many many more girls!"

Or rather, her sister, her cousin and her "best friend" slept with her boyfriend. I think she needs a new best friend.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 3:10 am

I smell lawsuits from the aggrieved males. Don't EVER threaten a males chances of having children.

Women beware.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 4:16 am

There should be a "don't date her boy" section to go with it really. Reeks of butthurt. If some arse hurt me I wouldn't give him the time of day to put him on a website.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 5:41 am

I had a friend as a teenager who was a notorious "Horn-dog"

I remember him meeting a girl once and when he told her his name she said "Oh my god. I've been warned about you."

Talk about a bad reputation! Like he cared. He was a greasy little scumbag but I swear he had had sex with half the girls in town.

I don't know how he did it except he was confident and pushy. He seemed to know just the right thing to say to get girls to like him.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 6:12 am

Craig28 wrote:
I smell lawsuits from the aggrieved males.

I was just about to say that.

Time for some guys to lawyer up.

Darkword
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 6:32 am

The PLAYER/WOMANIZER/CHEATER: segments should say psychology101. Not psychiatry101.

As for the site ehhhh... I always figured there were sites out there like this, not much to say.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 9:12 am

Chronos wrote:
Yupa wrote:

It seems most of the men are alleged cheaters...alleged being the key word there. Writes one girl of a fairly handsome man...

"He has slept with my sister and he has slept with my cousin, my best friend, and many many more girls!"

Or rather, her sister, her cousin and her "best friend" slept with her boyfriend. I think she needs a new best friend.

Exactly what I thought. Like WTF is with her sister, her cousin and her best friend????

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 10:08 am

Yeah, I love how so many women act like the man is 100% at fault when it comes to consensual sex. The way I look at it, if you are going to put more blame on one party (which is ridiculous) put it on the woman, because as long as the woman gives child birth, she gets to choose who she has sex with. Womanizers aren't rapists. The women they choose are just bad judges of character...which is why they get chosen in the first place. So both parties in a situation like that are going to be a***holes. Usually in any type of relationship, the idiots gravitate toward the idiots.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 11:00 am

Were all of these written by the same woman?

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 11:30 am

The whole site is lame, it says as much about the women who post there as the alleged/actual scumbags they write about.

I am with Hale_Bopp, they should have a "Don't date her boy" section, beginning with the true identities of women who post on DDHG...

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 11:34 am

Grisha is right, any women who slags a man off or men as a whole are no good for girlfriend material.

Men here always get the stick for "hating women", but I have never seen any female poster here acknowledge that women can be just as bad.

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

21 Dec 2010, 12:26 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Grisha is right, any women who slags a man off or men as a whole are no good for girlfriend material.

Men here always get the stick for "hating women", but I have never seen any female poster here acknowledge that women can be just as bad.

@Craig28, I think you're trying to extrapolate the views associated with the people on this forum to the population in general. A lot of posters here are challenged when they post about ideas that are tinged with misogyny - and I think that's how it should be. Ideals that promote misogyny - or misandry - don't really help anyone, and they should be challenged.

You see less challenges to misandry here simply because they don't occur as frequently. However, I think it's a mistake to assume that misandry is tolerated for that reason. So yes, women are capable of misandry - and that's not good. I don't think that every person who posts on that site is guilty of misandry, however....it doesn't seem like the posters hate all men, just one in particular. :shrug:

starygrrl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 12:43 pm

Honestly speaking these girls should learn the art of moving on. Publically shaming somebody for alleged cheating is kind of wrong.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 12:57 pm

The site is ghey and pointless, some of the people who posted stories just go over the top and some of them ain't as half bad.
But yea, some men are stupid in a relationship.

I wonder if there's a site called "Don't Date Him Guy"? ;)