Can you rate my dating strategy?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

11 May 2011, 11:11 am

So, here's what I'm going to do. On the information that older females receive much less attention than younger females, I'm going to gain dating experience by approaching the older females. This should make them easier and quicker.

After I bang, say, 10 or 20 females, then I'll start upping my targets to the 20-30 year old group.

Then, after that, at least a few supermodel 18 year olds -- by that time, I should have experience and significant wealth, so it should be as easy as pulling upto the local bar scene in my future Ferrari.

So, tell me, how's my plan shaping up?

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

11 May 2011, 11:18 am

I do believe that you are on the wrong planet to try this strategy. :)

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 11:21 am

On a scale of one to apple? Boat.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 11:24 am

It's shaping up strangely.

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

11 May 2011, 11:31 am

Are you guy implying it wouldn't work, generally?

If you are, I'd think that any given attractive guy would have little problems with this strategy (What's attractive to younger gals tends to be attractive to older gals and there's less competition among the cougars), though there are probably more efficient ones out there...

I'm open to suggestions!

Troy_Guther
Toucan
Toucan

11 May 2011, 11:52 am

I think this strategy could very well work if everyone was that shallow and only cared about sex. So yeah, unfortunately, it might work if you found the right place.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 11:57 am

I'd start by specifying the species of the female you're looking to snag. I gather you're interested in females, now you just have to decide whether it's female fruit flies, bats, or something else, perhaps humans, that you'd be most compatible with on a romantic/sexual level.

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 12:06 pm

I was thinking bunnies. This means I need to infiltrate Hugh Hefner's mansion as a mild-mannered Wine and Cheese server or failing that, using reality as a guide, I just need a large black playboy tattoo on my muscular left shoulder and sport it off wearing sleeveless shirts whenever possible. Preferably with bling-bling gold jewelry, gang memorabilia and my ride should have shiny, spinning mag rims and I need to use the cool slang, yo.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 1:18 pm

swbluto wrote:
(What's attractive to younger gals tends to be attractive to older gals and there's less competition among the cougars)

well, there is a hole in your strategy. cougars are often highly sought after and can keep quite busy with sexy young manthings. they won't sleep with just ANY poolboy, you know. you need to offer special skills. :D

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 5:13 pm

swbluto wrote:
So, here's what I'm going to do. On the information that older females receive much less attention than younger females, I'm going to gain dating experience by approaching the older females. This should make them easier and quicker.

After I bang, say, 10 or 20 females, then I'll start upping my targets to the 20-30 year old group.

Then, after that, at least a few supermodel 18 year olds -- by that time, I should have experience and significant wealth, so it should be as easy as pulling upto the local bar scene in my future Ferrari.

So, tell me, how's my plan shaping up?

Cool story, bro