Wearing the boyfriend's clothes?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

K-R-X
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jul 2011, 7:46 am

I think men giving women clothes is some kind of tribal thing. Like the convention of feeding your potential mates. A symbol that you can provide the necessities of life or something.

But ya, seeing someone you're with in a dress shirt or tee-shirt that you usually wear is very... satisfying.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 9:08 am

K-R-X wrote:
I think men giving women clothes is some kind of tribal thing. Like the convention of feeding your potential mates. A symbol that you can provide the necessities of life or something.

But ya, seeing someone you're with in a dress shirt or tee-shirt that you usually wear is very... satisfying.

Interesting idea, since a lot of women say their boyfriend's clothing is comforting in some way. :chin:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 10:02 am

I only wore a bf's hoodie once. It was cute. Of course I had to let my most recent ex borrow my sweatpants when we were together because he spilled soda all over his pants. He's like, "hey, I never knew it was so easy to get into your pants!" I lol'd. XD

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 12:21 pm

I've never had an interest to wear my BF clothes. If he had a jacket and it was cold I would probably wear it but only out of practicality. On the other hand he did wear this one jacket I had that was two sizes too big for me. Then it just became his after my parents got me another one.

LadySera
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jul 2011, 5:42 pm

kittie wrote:
I wore my ex-boyfriend's hoodie. It was way too big for me and smelled like him. :D It made me feel safe and protected, like he was still there.

Me too.