Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 10:03 pm

Many people here have claimed that they are virgin, and shown that they are unsatisfied on this point.

First of all, in my opinion, I have never think that AS would be the reason of that, I hardly to trust others, and sometimes cynical in the real life, but several doctors told me that I am definitely not an AS. And I am not a virgin, anyway.

We can always choose to be a virgin or not to be a virgin. And you have chosen that yourself. There is nothing to be sad and pity about. The only reason I can think about is that you have chosen this way, and you certainly perfer so. For the experience is always very easy to get,(E.g. brothel, etc) and there are numerous ways toward that, if you simply do not like the state of being a virgin.

The main thing that hindered you road towards nonvirgin :wink: has never been the experience itself, but there can be many other factors( E.g. socializing, your theories, your stereotypes,etc)on the road which caused you to be a virgin.

However, being a virgin or nonvirgin probably has never been an important thing in your mind. In addition, you may also think all these ways that can make you a nonvirgin are worthless or they are not completely suit your need. And, however, being a virgin or not be so could not prove anything.

In conclusion, for all I have said above, you have only chosen this way by yourself, because nobody else can affect it, obviously.

There is another possibility, that most of you can be joking on this point. :wink: For this type....Nothing needs to be said, anyway.

All the above are my thoughts. It can be completely wrong. What is your opinion on this point? I think I probably don't know AS people very well, as she said. For all my experiences, I have only known several AS people. And it may also be impossible to me to know AS people that well, in theory, the reason of that must based on different experiences of individuals...

However, through more answers from all of you, we can finally have all answers of this question. Once the answers appears, we can do something for it to make it better..

Therefore I made this post for answers... :wink:

Last edited by metaphysics on 16 Jul 2011, 8:22 am, edited 7 times in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

no soup for you.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 11:30 pm

not sure what you mean metaphysics, but i think you don't know aspies very well.

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 11:33 pm

AS or not, most people have a built in need to be desired and wanted, because it is difficult for those with AS to forge meaningful connections with other people, they feel that their status as a virgin highlights their difficulties doing so.

It's not so much of a reminder that they've been unsuccessful with the other sex, as it is that they have a difficult time connecting with others.
Going to a brothel doesn't help with this, because it completely misses the point of feeling the need to be desired.
While it is true that most of it is on them, it takes two to tango, so they aren't completely at fault

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 11:35 pm

oh, i get it. what are you offering, metaphysics?

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 12:52 am

Some people may have made a choice to remain virgin as your post states but not everyone has the same choices as you and when your choice is either remain a virgin or doing something thats against your moral values(aka hooker) it isnt much of a choice, is it?

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 1:27 am

Ashuahhe wrote:
AS or not, most people have a built in need to be desired and wanted, because it is difficult for those with AS to forge meaningful connections with other people, they feel that their status as a virgin highlights their difficulties doing so.

It's not so much of a reminder that they've been unsuccessful with the other sex, as it is that they have a difficult time connecting with others.
Going to a brothel doesn't help with this, because it completely misses the point of feeling the need to be desired.
While it is true that most of it is on them, it takes two to tango, so they aren't completely at fault

I can understand yours...

On the other hand, do you think the first brothel in human history was opened for vain men?(sometimes my mind can be strange, I am sorry for that)

Last edited by metaphysics on 16 Jul 2011, 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 1:32 am

hyperlexian wrote:
oh, i get it. what are you offering, metaphysics?

I am very confused.....

I have been thinking about the reasons for a long time, especially when I first came here( E.g.the angry virgin thread, various compaints, etc.).But I always forget to post it, until today.

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 1:41 am

spongy wrote:
Some people may have made a choice to remain virgin as your post states but not everyone has the same choices as you and when your choice is either remain a virgin or doing something thats against your moral values(aka hooker) it isnt much of a choice, is it?

This is a good point! (Checked online dictionary quickly about what is the meaning of hooker :oops: )

Somebody can choose it even though it against their moral values..And some cannot.

Moral values is another factor!! !!

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 1:45 am

Waiting for others' opinions on more factors....

Phonic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 3:09 am

me no choose to be virgin.

Rasta
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Jul 2011, 3:38 am

I know I could find a pretty girl to have sex with if I wanted... I could take the opportunity... but i'd rather be a virgin!

I think I'm a (somewhat) premature ejaculator. I wouldn't mind using opiates to fix this problem, but I don't care because I want to wait for someone special any ways. I don't even masturbate any more because I think I finally have fallen in love with someone i met on the internets and I am saving up my sexual energy for more fulfilling conversations with her on skype... I think it's wasted testosterone to fap any ways.

If you watched pirates 4, that girl was innocent to the ways of men until she met jack... IMO you should just wait and find somebody you could seriously consider marriage with, because they will feel special to take your innocence away.

Have an idea of what qualities you want in a girl, ie: intelligence, similar belief structure, etc.
_________

Don't be scared if your young, because chances are if you don't want to be a virgin, you will find somebody to f**k and chuck well before your 30s.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 4:56 am

Targeting a new potential niche market?

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 7:40 am

i am a virgin, but not by choice, not completely, at least.
yes; i did choose to not go to a brothel or try and seduce for a one-night-stand (though i doubt i'd be successful at the latter; i still choose to not even try), as these two go against my moral values.

however, the fact that i'm also single my entire life (so far) is far from my own choice; my inability to read nonverbal cues has denied me many opportunities, as i've heard from friends.
often i got the question of why i turned down a flat-out, undeniable offer for a one-night where i saw the unmissable question to get the F away from her (as i said before; i'd stull turn it down if i'd recognise the offer, but that's besides the point).

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 7:47 am

Quote:
We can always choose to be a virgin or not to be a virgin. And you have chosen that yourself.

Disagree

Quote:
It is nothing to be sad and pity about.

Agree

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 8:24 am

Moog wrote:
Quote:
We can always choose to be a virgin or not to be a virgin. And you have chosen that yourself.

Disagree

Quote:
It is nothing to be sad and pity about.

Agree

Why?