Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

CloudBurn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

I'd never hurt her. I curse at her sometimes when I'm really angry. I cannot fully control my angry outburst. I told it ain't a good idea for he to be with someone as flipping screwed in the head as me. But she makes me so frustrated. She does the stupidest crap all the time. All the time she does stupid s**t.

Two weeks, when I am worried as hell about her someone finally gives me a message about how the Monday two weeks ago she had no computer. Thanks for relaying the message a little sooner.

She's always gone.

I understand we got our own lives too. But we're never really together. Cause work is always a priority and school. And we don't have much time for us any more at all.

Then she does stupid s**t like, Yahoo didn't give me her messages and said she was offline. I'd expect her to send me a message from her MSN. She waits two flippin hours to ask me if I am here. I was busy cause I was waiting for her.

Sometimes the density of her brain just makes me want to strangle the s**t out of something. It's like she has no flippin f*****g briancells to say, "Hey he may need to know this information" and not wait two weeks to tell me information I may need to know.

So, what if she was going to move away would she not tell me until the very last day that she will be gone?

God.

Sorry, unclear rant. But I want to f*****g punch something right now.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 6:03 pm

CloudBurn wrote:
I'd never hurt her. I curse at her sometimes when I'm really angry. I cannot fully control my angry outburst. I told it ain't a good idea for he to be with someone as flipping screwed in the head as me. But she makes me so frustrated. She does the stupidest crap all the time. All the time she does stupid sh**.

Two weeks, when I am worried as hell about her someone finally gives me a message about how the Monday two weeks ago she had no computer. Thanks for relaying the message a little sooner.

She's always gone.

I understand we got our own lives too. But we're never really together. Cause work is always a priority and school. And we don't have much time for us any more at all.

Then she does stupid sh** like, Yahoo didn't give me her messages and said she was offline. I'd expect her to send me a message from her MSN. She waits two flippin hours to ask me if I am here. I was busy cause I was waiting for her.

Sometimes the density of her brain just makes me want to strangle the sh** out of something. It's like she has no flippin f***ing briancells to say, "Hey he may need to know this information" and not wait two weeks to tell me information I may need to know.

So, what if she was going to move away would she not tell me until the very last day that she will be gone?

God.

Sorry, unclear rant. But I want to f***ing punch something right now.

WOW. You put the EMO in EMO!

CloudBurn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Aug 2011, 6:06 pm

Sorry? I was diagnosed with bipolar type 1 and am on the spectrum too. So yeah whatever that means.

AsteroidNap
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

Wow..dude, do you talk to her like this??? Because it's verbal abuse if I've ever heard it. I understand that you're angry, and I understand that you have personal psychological issues to deal with (like most of us here), but that's no excuse to sling such hurtful words around.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 7:33 pm

You should quit your relationship since you are the one who trash talking her. How about a punch in the nose? You talked like my bipolar stepfather.

CloudBurn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Aug 2011, 12:42 am

Bopkasen wrote:
You should quit your relationship since you are the one who trash talking her. How about a punch in the nose? You talked like my bipolar stepfather.

Like I said I'd never hurt. And no I don't say this stuff to her. I was angry and just needed to vent. I don't usually do what I say I am going to do. Nor do I usually hurt anyone.

Paganpothead
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2011, 1:26 am

RICKY5 wrote:
CloudBurn wrote:
I'd never hurt her. I curse at her sometimes when I'm really angry. I cannot fully control my angry outburst. I told it ain't a good idea for he to be with someone as flipping screwed in the head as me. But she makes me so frustrated. She does the stupidest crap all the time. All the time she does stupid sh**.

She's always gone.

Then she does stupid sh** like, Yahoo didn't give me her messages and said she was offline. I'd expect her to send me a message from her MSN. She waits two flippin hours to ask me if I am here. I was busy cause I was waiting for her.

Sometimes the density of her brain just makes me want to strangle the sh** out of something. It's like she has no flippin f***ing briancells to say, "Hey he may need to know this information" and not wait two weeks to tell me information I may need to know.

God.

Sorry, unclear rant. But I want to f***ing punch something right now.

WOW. You put the EMO in EMO!
whatever I think hes cute... :oops:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 3:01 am

CloudBurn wrote:

But you do hurt her by cursing at her. It's called verbal abuse. It is not that you don't have a right to be upset by her lack of communication but there are right ways and wrong ways to deal with anger.

Anyway the relationship doesn't seem to be working. Either she can't communicate more with you for some reason, or she has lost interest in the relationship and isn't trying anymore. You might want to have a calm, cool headed talk with her about your future together.

CloudBurn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Aug 2011, 3:39 am

Chronos wrote:
But you do hurt her by cursing at her. It's called verbal abuse. It is not that you don't have a right to be upset by her lack of communication but there are right ways and wrong ways to deal with anger.

Anyway the relationship doesn't seem to be working. Either she can't communicate more with you for some reason, or she has lost interest in the relationship and isn't trying anymore. You might want to have a calm, cool headed talk with her about your future together.

Everything is always before me. Ever since we began this relationship I have done all the leg work. I am the one doing the majority of everything.

-Despite the fact that I am not religious. I support and respect her decision even when it endangered our relationship because she isn't allowed to date people who aren't religious

-I sacrificed my schedule for her. Everything is done on her own time. It is never really even it's always whenever she feels like coming around. I use to stay up 3am in the morning for her to come when she wasn't busy.

I'm always doing the legwork.

-She wants my approval to leave early when we haven't seen each other in weeks on end

-She gives away the phone or any other communication device to family members when once again me and her haven't seen or talked to each other in weeks.

Recently she did this thing, I wanted to write with her. I like writing with her stories and stuff. I asked can we spare 1hr of uninterrupted time together. She says, yes absolutely. 1hr to us.

But then she doesn't say anything for 10 minutes. So 10 minutes of our hour is being wasted because her brother wanted the computer. He even messages me on Yahoo, I have the computer.

Then she came back half and hour later and she says she will have to leave in 30mins.

And I'm like WTF.

When do we get us time?

When do we get to do things together?

When am I important to her? When it is convenient and she has nothing else to do?

edit-

I should make it clear with the 1hr thing. She told me she was free all day. And I asked how about now? Can we have 1hr together? Uninterrupted? And she said absolutely yes, now would be perfect.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2011, 12:50 am

CloudBurn wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Everything is always before me. Ever since we began this relationship I have done all the leg work. I am the one doing the majority of everything.

-Despite the fact that I am not religious. I support and respect her decision even when it endangered our relationship because she isn't allowed to date people who aren't religious

-I sacrificed my schedule for her. Everything is done on her own time. It is never really even it's always whenever she feels like coming around. I use to stay up 3am in the morning for her to come when she wasn't busy.

I'm always doing the legwork.

-She wants my approval to leave early when we haven't seen each other in weeks on end

-She gives away the phone or any other communication device to family members when once again me and her haven't seen or talked to each other in weeks.

Recently she did this thing, I wanted to write with her. I like writing with her stories and stuff. I asked can we spare 1hr of uninterrupted time together. She says, yes absolutely. 1hr to us.

But then she doesn't say anything for 10 minutes. So 10 minutes of our hour is being wasted because her brother wanted the computer. He even messages me on Yahoo, I have the computer.

Then she came back half and hour later and she says she will have to leave in 30mins.

And I'm like WTF.

When do we get us time?

When do we get to do things together?

When am I important to her? When it is convenient and she has nothing else to do?

edit-

I should make it clear with the 1hr thing. She told me she was free all day. And I asked how about now? Can we have 1hr together? Uninterrupted? And she said absolutely yes, now would be perfect.

Relationship problems like this do not justify yelling obscenities at her. A person may use obscenities but there is a difference between using obscenities and yelling them at someone. Anyway, you shouldn't have to do all of the work in a relationship and as I said, if you feel you are the one keeping it afloat then she has probably lost interest. Talk to her about it and tell her how you feel,calmly.

CloudBurn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Aug 2011, 3:57 am

I don't yell at her.

I don't say, "f**k you" or "you're a b***h"

I yell at her, but more like this "this is bull" or "f**k this" or "this is crap"

I never yell obscenities at her. I just yell obscenities about the situation. They never are about her.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2011, 4:07 am

It could be worse; at least right now there's a woman that on some level cares about you, something that has been denied to me. I hope you can realize how much of a blessing that is, and find some peace in it...

CloudBurn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Aug 2011, 4:16 am

But I realize I can be a f*****g lunatic for no reason. I cannot always control what goes up in here. It's like part of my brain denies me control.

At some point I'm glad she's around. On other parts I am crazy f**k who she shouldn't be with.

And another part if we're going to be together we have to do stuff together. A relationship cannot exist without each other having physical contact....like talking or going out. If I don't see her on months on end, if I keep getting dropped off the hat. I just it makes me upset that I am so secondary in her life.

Sure I don't want us to be together 24/7, but a day once a week dedicated to us is something more than never seeing each other at all.