Do girls you like want nothing to do with you?

Page 1 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2008, 7:09 am

Is this mosly an aspie thing?

I really attracted to a few girls and they were blond hot nice boobs an stuff and well they don't want anything to do with me romantically but instead I get girls who I am not intrested at all talking to me and asking me to go places and i dont wanna go with them anywhere so i just avoid them

Why does it seem like I can't send the right signals to people I like and why do they not like me?

Drakilor
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Aug 2008, 7:31 am

So, you're upset over people ignoring your romantic advances while simultaneously brushing off approaching girls? High standards, much?

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2008, 7:50 am

Really? I didn't know it was having too high standards if you're attracted to someone and not to someone else, how can I help who im attracted too physically it either happens or it doesn't.

An so far everyone its happened to is one that doesn't like me at all or not in that way.

Anyway thanks for giving me no help in my question whatsoever and wasting both our time.

Drakilor
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Aug 2008, 8:07 am

ProtossX wrote:
Really? I didn't know it was having too high standards if you're attracted to someone and not to someone else, how can I help who im attracted too physically it either happens or it doesn't.

An so far everyone its happened to is one that doesn't like me at all or not in that way.

Anyway thanks for giving me no help in my question whatsoever and wasting both our time.

Your taste isn't unique. Everyone likes smoking hot chicks with blond hair and hot nice boobs. Beauty is largely a single dimensional variable.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 8:09 am

I can't answer your second question for you, there could be all kinds of reasons and many of them could be out of your control. All I can suggest is to stay patient and look for some other girl if you're not going anywhere with your present sexual interest. Your first question, however, is very simple; the answer is no.

kip
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 8:27 am

You could try re-evaluating why you think particular chicks are hot. If you're just looking to get some, then its obvious.

But, for most people, getting a lasting relationship is based on anything but looks. Yea, you think that girl you're with is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, but its because you love everything about her. Common interests are a good way to start.

The best advice to find someone to date is to quit looking. Really. If you're looking so hard, you're actually going to miss quite a few good friendships which have the potential to evolve.

?the end of our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 9:48 am

ProtossX wrote:

No.

Although you rejecting these other girls shows you clearly don't have as many problems as most people on this board.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2008, 9:57 am

JohnHopkins wrote:
ProtossX wrote:

No.

Although you rejecting these other girls shows you clearly don't have as many problems as most people on this board.

oh believe me you don't want these other girls that im talkin about

HUGE AN FAT and ugly

or ugly an face looks bad and idea of fun is going to a book club an wantin me to come along an talk about shelving books on a library

id rather kill myself then date some of ethes ppl

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:01 am

Well aren't you just lovely.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:24 am

ProtossX wrote:
JohnHopkins wrote:
ProtossX wrote:

No.

oh believe me you don't want these other girls that im talkin about

HUGE AN FAT and ugly

or ugly an face looks bad and idea of fun is going to a book club an wantin me to come along an talk about shelving books on a library

id rather kill myself then date some of ethes ppl

So. What you're saying is that you're a male chauvinst pig.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN for your consideration, avoid PROTOSS X, he's an idiot, and stupid at at as well, since he knows nothing at all about women.

You know if you ever want to get a girl little boy, you just might want to consider how much of an arse you are, how much of an arse you're going to be, and twenty years from now when you're still single, and start complaining, remember that it's because you turned down a lot of great possiblities, because you didn't want to keep your pants zipped up at all.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

wow im an idiot now becuz i dont want to date girls im not attracted too?

what do I win?

im chauvisistic cuz i have a certain taste of girls i like? again why can't i have tastes?

knows nothin bout women then why do they keep comin up to me an askin me to go places with them? hmm basically i do know women and i know all about life and im smarter then anyone in here

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:52 am

ProtossX wrote:
hmm basically i do know women and i know all about life and im smarter then anyone in here

Ha. Previously, I thought you were just misguided. Now...

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 10:58 am

ProtossX wrote:

what do I win?

im chauvisistic cuz i have a certain taste of girls i like? again why can't i have tastes?

knows nothin bout women then why do they keep comin up to me an askin me to go places with them? hmm basically i do know women and i know all about life and im smarter then anyone in here

Hahahahahaha, you're funny. Have you considered comedy as your life's work?

Kid, i got news for you. I'm 21, and I've been down the path you call life. Obviously you must of taken the scenic tour for lesser mortals, because you know nothing.

you want blondes and boobs? Okay, go to a strip club and hire a dancer to get you a lap dance, and then go find a hooker out there and get laid. there problem solved.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

25 Aug 2008, 11:46 am

wow this is just great someone deleted my Le Petit Prince thread :|

hes my favorite user on this forum

hes probably the most REAL person ive ever read from on here

He doesn't pull back punches and doesn't fall intoall the hype easily

Xercies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Aug 2008, 11:49 am

I really do despair sometimes, one word those smoking hot blonde woman with big boobs usually do not have a brain and just want to text their mates and have steming sex with romantic hunks and talk about their hair all day.

"Fat woman" as you say to them usually have a great(but usually troubled) personality, soem of the mwill actually talk to you and may be interested in some of the subjects you like.

If your looking for more then a one night stand the fat woman is probably the way to go...

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2008, 12:28 pm

kip wrote:
The best advice to find someone to date is to quit looking. Really. If you're looking so hard, you're actually going to miss quite a few good friendships which have the potential to evolve.

This is terrible advice for a male. A woman can sit back and do nothing, and men will attempt to initiate relationships, as women are not expected to do so. If a man sits back and does nothing, it is unlikely he will get in a relationship because men are supposed to take the initiative with these things. As for the second bit, while it is possible for a male to start as a friend to a female and then develop romantic feelings for her (I know from experience), it is pretty rare for a woman to be friends first and then develop romantic interest. It happens, but rarely. This is known as 'the friends zone.' What works for females does not necessarily work for males.

Gamester wrote:
ProtossX wrote:

what do I win?

Hahahahahaha, you're funny. Have you considered comedy as your life's work?

Seconded.

Gamester wrote:
you want blondes and boobs? Okay, go to a strip club and hire a dancer to get you a lap dance, and then go find a hooker out there and get laid. there problem solved.

You'd think an intelligent person would be able to figure this one out...

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).