Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2012, 6:33 pm

nick007 wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:
SoftlyStepping wrote:
The most popular profile possible attracts between 100 and 700 new guys every week. The ones who have expressed interest are the most likely to build a relationship. Guys typically want to be the ones to initiate.

But since it is not working for her, she should try a different approach.

Guys on dating sites generally get most of their messages ignored so lots would probably love it if a girl took the initiative to message them 1st. I know I sure would

Would be nice if girls made the same effort as guys, they're the one that tend to want the relationship more after all :/

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2012, 7:16 pm

DanRaccoon wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:
SoftlyStepping wrote:
The most popular profile possible attracts between 100 and 700 new guys every week. The ones who have expressed interest are the most likely to build a relationship. Guys typically want to be the ones to initiate.

Guys on dating sites generally get most of their messages ignored so lots would probably love it if a girl took the initiative to message them 1st. I know I sure would

Would be nice if girls made the same effort as guys, they're the one that tend to want the relationship more after all :/

Same here. And I make it a point to *always* respond to a girl that actually takes the time to message me, even if she's just saying "hi". Granted, the length of my response is based on the length of the original message, but still...

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2012, 9:23 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
DanRaccoon wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Magnus_Rex wrote:
SoftlyStepping wrote:

Same here. And I make it a point to *always* respond to a girl that actually takes the time to message me, even if she's just saying "hi". Granted, the length of my response is based on the length of the original message, but still...

I sometimes get the image of a dystopian future where all men have given up on women, but my mind tends to do that.

AsteroidNap
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2012, 7:46 am

When I was on OKC two years ago, it was hit and miss. Had two dates, each with a different woman, and I did written correspondence with two or three others.

But the selection system seems inaccurate. The people I'm supposedly most compatible with seem to be, upon contacting them, less than compatible.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

I wouldn't bother with it anymore, I just deleted my account there. My presence there is no more!