Help! Best friend (male) kissed me (male)! !! !

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 7:06 pm

I think it will probably hurt him, but I don't think he will try to leave you. I think that you should just ask him for time to think about it, but make sure you don't lead him on--tell him that you don't think you're attracted to anyone, but give him a chance. Tell him you were too surprised. You may want a tactile friendship. You seem to be really good friends, and I don't think you should mess that up.

TechnoDog
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm

InternationalFleet wrote:
This is just awful, then. I could have led him on. I think I know when. When he touched my hair it felt good so I asked him to continue. That was last week. Maybe that was the turning point. I'm so stupid.

Misunderstandings happen. Technically a friend can give a massage. But can see where this went. Don't need to be awful or feel stupid. Like my signature says.

I even thought a few seconds ago that I WOULD be open to being his boyfriend, because I care about him so much, and don't want to lose him, but then got really grossed out when I thought about the implications.

Well what ever you decide, they is that email reply I put in the quotes.

?When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.?

InternationalFleet
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Mar 2012, 7:38 pm

Was he hot :lol: I don mind kissing guys :wink:[/quote]

I don' t really notice those things, but he's very symmetrical. Blonde, pale, blue eyes, skinny. Is this even relevant?:P

Ettina
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 7:56 pm

Quote:
I don' t really notice those things, but he's very symmetrical.

According to research, symmetricalness is one of the best predicters of how attractive a person is considered.

justalouise
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Mar 2012, 9:02 pm

Just let him know that you were surprised, and that you're not attracted to anyone, including him. He sounds like an understanding and caring person, so I would guess that he'll probably be supportive and understanding in this situation, even if he's disappointed or self-conscious about it. It'll be OK, just talk to him!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 4:11 pm

I'm not gay. I don't think so. I don't think I like girls or boys. Besides Princess Leia in the third grade, I've not had crushes. Too busy. I don't know. It's bothering me a lot.

Tell him you are flattered but you're not gay.