Gonna try acting like a dick towards NT party girls

Page 1 of 13 [ 200 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 4:58 pm

I'm really not a dick. But it seems that what's the ladies want, lol.

My buddy met a couple of younger girls on myspace.

We are gonna set up a time to chill with them, knock back a few beers (not me, I don't drink), but we're gonna try to get some action...lol.

Here's the deal:

1. Me and my buddy are tight! Bros before hoes! We call the shots!
2. Those girls are gonna look up to us!
3. We're not gonna abuse them in any way, but we'll build ourselves up, make ourselves look more important, mature, and experienced. We'll use humor that puts them down slightly.
4. We are doing THEM the favour by hanging out with them.
5. I'm not really a prick, but I'm a virgin, and horney, and I suck at relationships. So...I'll get laid the easy way!
6. We'll not call, play games, and have these girls kissing OUR asses!

I can't say I'm proud of this...as a matter of fact...I feel kinda bad.

However...

In some ways, people are like machines. They work on an input/output basis. (Basic Example: Input food, output...you know...lol)

Input (jerk behaviour)
Output (girl's respect/sex)

I'm just gonna try this, and see if it works.

I'm 20 years old, its about time I got laid!

My justification is this...

Sometimes I have to lower myself to the level of the masses, in order to enjoy their pleasures.
These girls WANT to be treated like lesser-beings. In a way, I really AM doing them the favour.

This is a very controversial post...I know I'm not gonna get a lot of praises here :twisted:

Criticisms welcome! There is not a doubt in my mind that I deserve it!

I'm gonna pretend to be a narrow-minded NT for a night! I'll tell y'all how it plays out...if it even works out.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 5:01 pm

You call that being a jerk? I just call it good flirting skills. Though I will admit, if your a nice guy you'll want to do it with enough subtle self-deprication and realness inbetween to show them that its really tongue and cheek, that your really looking out for them and giving them what they need to build their own emotional high out of things. If your handling it like that and aren't acting like you've got a nice guy complex (ie. if they say your nice you don't get all bent out of shape or at least just deflect it with a good bit of wit), you aren't really being anything too unreal.

For me this takes a bit of liquid courage unless I've gotten to know a girl. Still, it gets better with practice just like it feels more natural. Its a lot like any other behavior you learn in life.

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jan 2008, 5:17 pm

Just try not to hurt these girls; make it clear that you only want one thing.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 5:29 pm

jkrane, That brings up another question as well. Do you only want one thing or do you want to find someone to go steady with out of all this?

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 5:40 pm

jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

I pity the fool who gives you any.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 5:49 pm

juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

I still don't understand how people trip out on that one or consider it a 'jerk' guy thing (like the original poster at least thought he was connotating it with). It just means another guy wouldn't cheat with his friends girlfriend, he wouldn't date a friend's long term ex under most circumstances, and he wouldn't usually date his friend's sister either.

Maybe that's just the context I understand it from though, I know there are all kinds out there and they aren't all like the group I'm with.

ThePhantomN
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jan 2008, 6:14 pm

jkrane wrote:
Here's the deal:

1. Me and my buddy are tight! Bros before hoes! We call the shots!
2. Those girls are gonna look up to us!
3. We're not gonna abuse them in any way, but we'll build ourselves up, make ourselves look more important, mature, and experienced. We'll use humor that puts them down slightly.
4. We are doing THEM the favour by hanging out with them.
5. I'm not really a prick, but I'm a virgin, and horney, and I suck at relationships. So...I'll get laid the easy way!
6. We'll not call, play games, and have these girls kissing OUR asses!

You've got it right there. That's pretty much the formula for attracting girls and not appearing needy. The only thing is, your mindset could be adjusted a bit. Instead of thinking to yourself "I'm going to be a jerk to these girls." just think "I'm going to show these girls that I don't need them, that I could get along fine without them." If you try and be outright mean, you won't attract girls. They want a guy who is a challenge, but not impossible.

#1 is a good mindset. You want to put friends first, because you can be sure she will, and it looks needy if you ditch your buddies just to hang out with a girl.

#2 also a good mindset. You can support this by being decisive. For instance, rather than asking the girl where to go, have a destination in mind already and say "Alright, let's go to the movie's." (or wherever)

#3 Another word for using humor to put them down slightly is negging. Negging = gold. That's exactly what you should be doing. Do not change that.

#4 Yet Another good mindset! You don't need them, you're doing them a favor by hanging out with them. Dude, right on.

#5 This one seems to be borderline ok at best. The only real falw in this model

#6 Well, you want to call, but just not the next day, and don't talk for long. When on the phone, be funny, make plans, but have a time constraint ("I can't talk too long, I've got a project to work on for school")

Dude, this is all the kind of stuff a lot of pick-up artists use. Nice job coming up with it by yourself :D There's a book that you should really check out, it'll help you figure out the right way to look at situations involving girls. I can email it to you if you want.

nebula
Raven
Raven

01 Jan 2008, 6:26 pm

I can only pity you phantom because you only see what you want to see. It seems that what you have noticed are the things that people do to create a mask about themselves and think that all people want to be treated like crap. To talk of women in such a way will only support everything you think against so why not just stop planning things and just get into the swing of having some fun. I know its an easy thing to say but the more you lose respect for women the more you find it difficult to connect with them. Any way good luck on your pathetic idea of looking down at women.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 6:32 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

I still don't understand how people trip out on that one or consider it a 'jerk' guy thing (like the original poster at least thought he was connotating it with). It just means another guy wouldn't cheat with his friends girlfriend, he wouldn't date a friend's long term ex under most circumstances, and he wouldn't usually date his friend's sister either.

Maybe that's just the context I understand it from though, I know there are all kinds out there and they aren't all like the group I'm with.

"Bros before hoes" can also mean that you wouldn't stop hanging out with your friend just because your girlfriend wants you to.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 7:59 pm

Cyanide wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

"Bros before hoes" can also mean that you wouldn't stop hanging out with your friend just because your girlfriend wants you to.

Ok, that I can agree with. Though I do think it needs to be a healthy mix. If its later in the relationship and your really looking at marriage, I can see it being 60/40 or 70/30, she's proven something just as you've proven something to her and you should come first to eachother. Its a tricky game though because you have to decide at which point in the relationship to make that shift.

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 8:02 pm

Brotherly love is great and all that. But please don't expect me to like men calling women "hoes".

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2008, 9:42 pm

ThePhantomN wrote:
#3 Another word for using humor to put them down slightly is negging. Negging = gold. That's exactly what you should be doing. Do not change that.

#4 Yet Another good mindset! You don't need them, you're doing them a favor by hanging out with them. Dude, right on.
I don't think these reasons are why women, or individuals in general, find these behaviors desirable. For #3, what's referred to as negging is seen as joking around/banter by most and is a sign of good mental health. #4 is seen as being your own person. It's not about catering to them in terms of the situation, it's about showing that you are an independent human being.

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Jan 2008, 9:59 pm

Well if it's a one night stand you are looking for I won't give you a lecture.
What exactly does bros before hoes mean to you?

Give an update of how your night goes.

xx Dan Monster

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 5:40 am

juliekitty wrote:
jkrane wrote:
Bros before hoes!

Lovely.

Yeah, me too. They would have to be pretty unintelligent and/or gullible.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 10:15 am

jkrane wrote:
I'm really not a dick. But it seems that what's the ladies want, lol.

My buddy met a couple of younger girls on myspace.

We are gonna set up a time to chill with them, knock back a few beers (not me, I don't drink), but we're gonna try to get some action...lol.

You’re only 20. It would be preferable that you attempt to find someone the respectable way first. Because you are so young, you would not have had much time to do this. There are some tips in wrong planet articles that would help you.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2008, 10:26 am

YOU SOUND LIKE A NICE, INTELLIGENT PERSON. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. I AM A LIVING UTILITY DESIGNED FOR MALE PLEASURE. YOU REALLY KNOW A LOT ABOUT WOMEN, AS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A 20 YEAR OLD VIRGIN. YOU TRULY ARE A GOD AMONGST MEN. PLEASE F**K ME.