Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

BluedevilsFB39
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jan 2008, 6:47 pm

My life is a wreak right now it seems to be falling apart and I don't know what happened. I mean I have a chance to become the first person to start Varsity Football(Thats American Football) with Asperger's next season to my knowledge. I found someone who I thought could be the right girl but then it fell apart. We would sit up long into the night talking and having fun together then I started to having feelings for her but didn't know if she had feelings for me. Then out of the clear blue she started dating someone else and today I got the worst news of my life she did have feelings for me but got tried of waiting for me to pick up on them. I literally broke down and cried because I wanted to be with her but was afraid if I told her my feelings that she would reject me. Now that I know she did have these feelings for me I feel so sick to my stomach that I didn't man up and tell her. I just wish to know if theres away that she will ever have those feelings for me again. I really wish I didn't have these social problems that I have thanks to Asperger's it gets really upsetting knowing I never pick up on someones feelings to me or express my feelings(but yet I can read a teams offense and change my teams defense in a heart beat go figure.) Is there any hope that she could still hold on to those feelings for me even in her relationship she is in now or am I a victim of my own fault and should just move on?

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2008, 6:52 pm

tell me about it this happened in school. You just have to pick yourself up, and try move on. I guess it is a lesson to quell you doubts and trust your instinct.

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2008, 6:57 pm

There's always a chance but that all depends how serious she gets with the other guy. You're better trying to move on but if you find you're both single in the future...

LVBen
Toucan
Toucan

31 Jan 2008, 7:00 pm

BluedevilsFB39 wrote:
My life is a wreak right now it seems to be falling apart and I don't know what happened. I mean I have a chance to become the first person to start Varsity Football(Thats American Football) with Asperger's next season to my knowledge. I found someone who I thought could be the right girl but then it fell apart. We would sit up long into the night talking and having fun together then I started to having feelings for her but didn't know if she had feelings for me. Then out of the clear blue she started dating someone else and today I got the worst news of my life she did have feelings for me but got tried of waiting for me to pick up on them. I literally broke down and cried because I wanted to be with her but was afraid if I told her my feelings that she would reject me. Now that I know she did have these feelings for me I feel so sick to my stomach that I didn't man up and tell her. I just wish to know if theres away that she will ever have those feelings for me again. I really wish I didn't have these social problems that I have thanks to Asperger's it gets really upsetting knowing I never pick up on someones feelings to me or express my feelings(but yet I can read a teams offense and change my teams defense in a heart beat go figure.) Is there any hope that she could still hold on to those feelings for me even in her relationship she is in now or am I a victim of my own fault and should just move on?

It happens to all of us. You'll get over it.

Next time, don't put all of your eggs in one basket so early on in a relationship!

Vince
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2008, 8:02 pm

Its really rather tragic how society teaches girls to wait for the guy to make the first move.

Last edited by Vince on 01 Feb 2008, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jan 2008, 9:22 pm

BluedevilsFB39 wrote:

quit being a little b***h!