constant conflicting emotions due to anxiety

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

PixieXW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Feb 2015, 2:14 pm

does anyone else have issues with anxiety and their relationships. I am constantly in turmoil. If I am not with my other half then I get frustrated if I don't think about them all the time. Then the next second them not turning up at school totally ruins my day and makes me really down. Then I have the right type of reactions to her affection which shows attraction (?) I am constantly worried that I don't love this person and constantly worried that I am feeling things that I have made up, but the idea of not having them has made me cry on many occasions. Have others had these issues with anxiety and early romance? any support would be very appreciated

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 9:13 am

Yeah, I think its common anxiety, aspie issues. Best to try not to stress about it too much and keep anxiety cooled off.

bearded1
Raven
Raven

06 Feb 2015, 9:17 am

I would always have anxiety in trying to figure out where we were and worrying about not getting too close and then getting hurt. Also when we were together having anxiety of abandonment issues. Also I like to be around my wife all the time she helps calm me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm

bearded1 wrote:
I would always have anxiety in trying to figure out where we were and worrying about not getting too close and then getting hurt. Also when we were together having anxiety of abandonment issues. Also I like to be around my wife all the time she helps calm me.
I was the same way with my 1st two girlfriends but I got better after I started taking Buspar for my anxiety. I never got that extreme in my current relationship thou I do still like to spend a lot of time with her but I don't have the anxiety I did in my previous two.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition