Hi I'm Gerry from Kansas and I am looking for a lady.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

poolhustler
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Dec 2008, 3:39 am

Hi I'm Gerry from kansas. I am looking for a nice and relitively attractive girl the is in her 20's at least. I prefer her to be an aspie like me so she will understand me. I prefer a girl who has a job and does not have to rely on disability income to survive. I do not expect her to be super model but i prefer her to be at least average looking and wears make up and takes care of herself. to be honest i like women that have a little thickness on their figures. She must be shy caring and sensitive and very affectionate. she must like all kinds of music. i like the Rat Pack and smooth jazz coctail classy llounge music. I am also looking for a strong christian girl that will pray with me and go to catholic mass with me on saturdays nights. Well that about covers it. If you are this kind of lady I would love to hear from you.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 5:43 am

poolhustler wrote:
Hi I'm Gerry from kansas. I am looking for a nice and relitively attractive girl the is in her 20's at least. I prefer her to be an aspie like me so she will understand me. I prefer a girl who has a job and does not have to rely on disability income to survive. I do not expect her to be super model but i prefer her to be at least average looking and wears make up and takes care of herself. to be honest i like women that have a little thickness on their figures. She must be shy caring and sensitive and very affectionate. she must like all kinds of music. i like the Rat Pack and smooth jazz coctail classy llounge music. I am also looking for a strong christian girl that will pray with me and go to catholic mass with me on saturdays nights. Well that about covers it. If you are this kind of lady I would love to hear from you.

Welcome Gerry,

umm.... i dont know quite what to say at this...

i understand your desire, and heart... BUT i think you will find your not the only Aspie Guy looking for love, most of us are... with the exception of a few asexuals...

you MAY find someone to your standards, but i think you are aiming a little too high, its something i have had to learn, love people for themselves rather than looking for Miss perfect and maybe one day you will meet someone who you connect with...

good luck tho :D

oh and you can always try on here: -

http://www.aspieaffection.com/

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 9:15 am

This isn't a dating site

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 10:32 am

Tias wrote:
This isn't a dating site

though the forum title can be misleading

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 2:07 pm

Y'know, I think that, on the Internet in general, you have more success of contacting women if you approach them yourself and send them messages etc.

Now, in the long run that wasn't even successful for me, because people I talked to online were so barefaced disloyal to me it was unreal. But even if contacts online were only temporary it seemed a far more successful approach than just posting a message and waiting for any replies. So if meeting a woman via the Internet is what you are sure you really want to do, that's a better approach.

If you are looking for women with certain values, I personally always found it a lot more fun to find out what those values, features, opinions and uniquenesses are by ongoing chat and e-mail.