Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

baka-kun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2012, 1:06 pm

So we're both aspies we were dating for about a month then 2 weeks ago she tells me that shes feeling something she doesnt understand and that she just wants "a friend and maybe a lover" a few days before that we started talking less and less and sence then weve been talking more and more, ive been through breaks like this with my ex but the feel of it is totally differant but she was bipolar so that may have had something to do with it. we're hanging out tonight if she doesnt get called in to work. so like the title says whats going on between us?

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 11:54 am

Basically sounds like she ants you as a friend and someone else as a partner, or she has jumped into finding a partner too soon and she feels she isn't ready yet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2012, 12:17 pm

I agree, she most likely doesn't want the commitment of a serious relationship, the best thing to do is to not pressure or push her into a relationship as this will only push her away. If she isn't attracted you and only likes you as a friend, you should move on and just be friends with her.