Page 1 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2005, 4:56 pm

So, anyone got any secret crushes to talk about?

And to start the topic rolling, I don't have a secret crush, the person it is on knows very well about it....... :D :oops:

pyraxis
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2005, 9:03 pm

None especially secret, but I've had a few weird ones... I think my first crush was on Flick from A Bug's Life. Just shows how little physical appearance can have to do with sex appeal.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2005, 10:43 pm

I have a crush, but she probably knows, I've made attempts to ask her out.

Andrew123
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2005, 12:28 am

I had so many secret crushes in high school and college that I lost count. Worst thing about it was that some of them thought I was gay or were not interested in them because I was too shy.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2005, 6:47 am

All my crushes have been secret from the people.. but I told others.

Except one. Because it's not socially acceptable. I will probably hide the fact i'm bi-sexual from the people in my real life until the day I die.

I've liked some internet people, and a couple from this site.

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2005, 1:39 pm

I'm sick of crushes. I can spend months planning on talking with a girl, mapping and scripting everything out in excruciating detail, but I work myself into a nervous wreck and chicken out of every chance I get. My current plan is to totally forget about girls unless one of them comes up and starts talking with me. I expect to be single for some time, but I've come to accept that. At least it's cheaper...

pyraxis wrote:
I think my first crush was on Flick from A Bug's Life. Just shows how little physical appearance can have to do with sex appeal.

:lol:

coolblues
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2005, 11:00 pm

I hate crushes too! Ive had one on this girl since last summer

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... pic&t=2786

Im still chasing her.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2005, 11:22 pm

I've never had a crush in my entire life. Logic and practicality always ruled over my emotions. I "knew" that popular/attractive girls would never like me, so I never looked at one twice. So I honestly wouldn't know what a true crush feels like. If there was a good-looking girl in my classes, I simply acknowledged that she was there, but never spent more than a few seconds thinking about her.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2005, 11:34 pm

coolblues wrote:
I hate crushes too! Ive had one on this girl since last summer

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... pic&t=2786

Im still chasing her.

We've all heard about it before, now you are thread hijackng. Go see a shrink about it and leave us in peace.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2005, 10:31 pm

LGB was only replying to the thread, but I must admit the link is unnessicary. I think he should be allowed to post here as long as he's strictly moderated.

coolblues
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 May 2005, 10:32 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
LGB was only replying to the thread, but I must admit the link is unnessicary. I think he should be allowed to post here as long as he's strictly moderated.

Agree and I did have a crush and I still have one on her.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2005, 12:49 am

coolblues wrote:
Agree and I did have a crush and I still have one on her.

If you keep acting sociopathically due to this crush, you are likely to end up in jail where Bubba will have an even bigger crush on you! :wink:

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2005, 3:53 pm

I used to have those obsessive crushes back in the day. Even up to 2 years ago. Then the error of my ways was pointed out to me. I did a complete 180. So now I still get those crushes, but now I overcompensate for my past life by hardly talking to these people, if at all. This method appears to be about as effective as the old one. :roll:

Blast that cursed medium ground

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2005, 2:04 pm

all my crushes know somehow!! ! like 5 of them (yes i am very horny). hahaha one of them really wants to see me though so i'm pshyched

Absolute_Zero
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2005, 5:07 pm

I have one but i'm not so sure that she is so nice and sweet anymore. I eyed this girl at work a couple years ago and then she seemed to get lost.
I recently seen her working the drivethrough at the local donut shop and she was all tanned and had massive cleavage showing. One of my girl-"FRIENDS" who's boyfriend is the girl's brother, told me that she had her virginity robbed from a local jock. I was so mad! I figured that the poor girl was trying to put on a fit-in act. She finally got her heart broken by a rotten piece of human refuse! Now I guess she wants to vacate the area and go work on a cruise ship. It seems like whenever there is a nice girl, it all goes up in smoke and BS. My last girlfriend seemed like a dreamgirl at first but that all changed when she turned out to be extremely promiscuos.

If they aren't total prostitutes then they are extremely snobby. The snobby ones talk to me and then drop me like a rock when they find out that I am a high school dropout. It's so stupid! I have alot of friends in university and it is a major piss off when I go to see them and meet some of their judgemental schoolmates. It's very obvious the kind of shrug off that I get when I tell them that I never officially graduated high school. Then it's a whole different reaction when they see my Acura TL or Integra. I just despise this ret*d superficiality that most of society carries.

Right now I am probably going to get hooked up with some 'friends of friends'. I've given up on meeting anyone over the net although it isn't a horrible idea if the right person is found. I just figured the net would be full of down to earth people, maybe other people like me who are a little shy of going out and meeting first time in public. As it turned out, the internet is even more full of hooker wannabes as well as all kinds of judgemental people.

Cadeyrn
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 May 2005, 12:24 am

ghotistix wrote:
I'm sick of crushes. I can spend months planning on talking with a girl, mapping and scripting everything out in excruciating detail, but I work myself into a nervous wreck and chicken out of every chance I get. My current plan is to totally forget about girls unless one of them comes up and starts talking with me. I expect to be single for some time, but I've come to accept that. At least it's cheaper...

And then what'll happen is you'll be so distracted with something else, like, say, reading a book, you'll miss the obvious cues. Like when she says she finds you intreguing.

About a year later you'll stop, thinking back on it in your head, and suddenly go "D'OH!"

I also went through that planning thing... nearly obsessing over a girl for almost three years. Finally got the courage to ask her out. We went to the movies and all... then she realized I was attracted to her and I got the "I like you a lot... just not like that."

Damnit.

Eh, I grew out of crushes for the most part. Still get them, or at least find myself strong attracted to one girl for a few weeks, but either I end up asking her out and getting rejected (why can't they ever be single?) or just wandering on. The alternative is just befriending the girl, which helps.

This from the guy who hasn't been on a date in his life. >_>