What should i do if im love with my best friend?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 9:52 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
visnofskygirl wrote:
Falling inlove to a friend is such a romantic way of having the best partner in life..but, sometimes, friends are only meant to be friends :(

So how can you tell the difference? I've been finding out that I can only fall in love someone if she's already a friend... I'm just not that attracted to strangers at all...

Don't ask a kid :P *peace*

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2009, 9:32 am

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! IT WON'T WORK! :!:

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 2:26 pm

yeah, been there. :)
my best friend has been my stepsis for 3 years though.
we know each other better than any other, can tell each other anything (and i'm usually the first person she tells whether it's the middle of the night or day haha), and hang out all the time. she even wants to be roommates when she moves out (just to be clear her gay friend michael too, i'm straight btw, just saying there's other people), and we have plans to someday go to oktoberfest together and then tour some europe.
love her to death but at the same time not in that way because that'd be awkward :lol: .
although i sometimes ponder if things would have been different if we'd met under circumstances other than our families joining.
not really a serious thought, because i'm nonetheless content with how things are.
but just one of those, "you gotta wonder" situations.

Best-friend-stepsisters are awesome =D!