I think I am a double Aquarius.

Year of the Rooster.

LordKristov
Toucan
Toucan

12 Mar 2009, 11:34 am

Meh, what the heck...

Sun sign: Aquarius
Moon sign: Aquarius or Pisces (depending on resource?)
Year of The Rabbit (not sure what element though - born in 1975...might have to look that up and get back to ya)
Hours of the Dragon (born 7:28 AM)

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 11:50 am

You would be a wood rabbit.

My sister is a horse and my mom is a tiger....signs that don't get along wid rabbits.

Mr. Flakey is a dog...we get along...

MmeLePen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 12:20 pm

phil777 wrote:
Uh oh, as a Tiger, i hates dragons <.< (my brother is one sadly) But seeing as there are a few wood dragons, you guys better avoid me then huh? ^.-

Or perhaps, you would be wise to avoid us. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just curious - who irritates whom more? Are you the annoyer or the annoyee?

squeeker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Mar 2009, 3:59 pm

ruennsheng wrote:
Horse Cancer...

Let me sting you while I gallop.

Ha ha! I was born in the year of the horse with the sign of cancer too! :o

LordKristov
Toucan
Toucan

12 Mar 2009, 4:07 pm

Apparently, according to the Lunisolar calendar used in traditional Chinese Astrology, I was actually born on the first day of the Year of the Rabbit. Not sure if that means anything significant, but I thought it interesting.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 5:47 pm

Quoted from http://www.astrology.com.au/chineseastro/match.php :

"Because both possess personalities that are difficult to resist, the Tiger and the Dragon cannot help but be drawn to each other initially. However, in time the Dragon's need for control and the Tiger's need for independence will create friction. As lovers they will make a memorable pair if they can overcome their opposing needs. Their overall compatibility rating is 60%."

See? ~.~

Alright, since we have quite a few bunniez :p quoted from http://www.astrology.com.au/chineseastro/sign.php:

"Sociable, Discreet, Refined, Shrewd, Perceptive, Sensitive, Aloof. While they may not like it, the Rabbit is a timid, attractive being who is usually non-confrontational. Rabbits are very popular with friends and family. They are inherently compassionate and protective of those they care about. Fortunately the Rabbit surrounds itself with friends and family who will help it regain its balance when thrown off emotionally.Rabbits are a bit fragile and need a solid social foundation in order to thrive. [...] By nature they are insecure about their place in the world."

MmeLePen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 6:23 pm

phil777 wrote:
Quoted from http://www.astrology.com.au/chineseastro/match.php :

"Because both possess personalities that are difficult to resist, the Tiger and the Dragon cannot help but be drawn to each other initially. However, in time the Dragon's need for control and the Tiger's need for independence will create friction. As lovers they will make a memorable pair if they can overcome their opposing needs. Their overall compatibility rating is 60%."

See? ~.~

Alright, since we have quite a few bunniez :p quoted from http://www.astrology.com.au/chineseastro/sign.php:

"Sociable, Discreet, Refined, Shrewd, Perceptive, Sensitive, Aloof. While they may not like it, the Rabbit is a timid, attractive being who is usually non-confrontational. Rabbits are very popular with friends and family. They are inherently compassionate and protective of those they care about. Fortunately the Rabbit surrounds itself with friends and family who will help it regain its balance when thrown off emotionally.Rabbits are a bit fragile and need a solid social foundation in order to thrive. [...] By nature they are insecure about their place in the world."

Thanks for the info. Interesting. I'll do a little research and find out who are the tigers in my life. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl!

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 10:25 pm

Btw, from the same site, Tiger is said to be the equivalent of western zodiac's Aquarius o.O .

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 10:36 pm

I'm a Virgo and I never really cared for it. For some reason, it just sounds weak to me. :roll: Now Scorpio sounds much better. :P

Those who know, don't speak.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 11:12 pm

Scorpio/Ram :twisted:

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 11:14 pm

Well, scorpios are said to be one of the darkest signs of the zodiac, we're also pretty much interested in occult stuff. :o We're also one of the most physical endurant signs, only shared with Aries. And ofc, sex is important to us ~­.~ (and i'm half french as well >< so imagine what i must go through! D: ).

Anyways, Virgo...

"Virgo is the only zodiacal sign represented by a female. It is sometimes thought of as a potentially creative girl, delicately lovely; sometimes as a somewhat older woman, intelligent but rather pedantic and spinsterish. [...] They are usually observant, shrewd, critically inclined, judicious, patient, practical supporters of the status quo, and tend toward conservatism in all departments of life. [...] But the outward lack of feeling may, in some individuals born under this sign, conceal too much emotion, to which they are afraid of giving way because they do not trust others, nor do they have confidence in themselves and their judgments. [...] Both sexes have considerable charm and dignity, which make some male Virgoans appear effeminate when they are not. [...] They are intellectually enquiring, methodical and logical, studious and teachable. They combine mental ingenuity with the ability to produce a clear analysis of the most complicated problems. They have an excellent eye for detail but they may be so meticulous that they neglect larger issues. [...] Their faults, as is usual with all zodiacal types, are the extremes of their virtues. Fastidious reticence and modesty become old-maidishness and persnicketiness; balanced criticism becomes carping and nagging; and concern for detail becomes overspecialization. [...]"

VIRGO goes best with Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer and Scorpio. :)

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 3:40 pm

aries
tiger
Volatile and active, these people are whirlwinds who must enjoy open spaces and a lot of activity. Feeling pinned down to one decision or one destination is an Aries Tiger's worst nightmare. These people are generous and brave as well as deeply passionate people.

:sunny:

:::)

Last edited by SoulcakeDuck on 14 Mar 2009, 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 3:47 pm

Cancer here. I hate my sign. :roll:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 4:09 pm

^So does my mom and sister who happen to also be cancer.

I call them crab people whenever they get moody with me....like off of Southpark. :lol:

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 4:20 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
^So does my mom and sister who happen to also be cancer.

I call them crab people whenever they get moody with me....like off of Southpark. :lol:

Lol! I remember that one!