Page 57 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 75  Next

Browncoat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Dec 2014, 1:48 am

I know I posted in this thread at some point, but I haven't been on this site for most of a year.
I'm 22 and currently living in the states near Lake Michigan. I'm biologically male. I was diagnosed with AS just over 3 years ago. I recently shifted from a biology oriented major (the proper title is a mouthful) to a software major, but I may change back in the future or try to get degrees in both. I practice martial arts and theater. I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy with Whedon as my top role model. I dabble with drawing and writing. I missed NaNoWriMo 2014 because I was distracted and forgot about it so I'm going to try it for January 2015 instead. I enjoy gaming, but I have a tendency to get addicted to I have to be careful (I steer clear of League and Warcraft). I hate discussing the topics politics and religion since the conversations never end well. I have memorized a few albums worth of music (not only lyrics) so I can listen to my favorite songs without a music device. I'm mainly looking for conversation with people who don't get upset if my response time varies and/or is not overly prompt.

starrynightmare
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Dec 2014, 10:26 pm

I believe I've posted here before but it was a long time ago. I'm almost 22 and live in St. Louis, MO, USA. I'm female and am in my final semester studying English/International Studies for my undergraduate degree. I plan on pursuing a career in film production. I love sci-fi and fantasy movies/books/tv. My personality type is INTJ. I was diagnosed with AS when I was in high school. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to be friends; I also have kik which I can send you!

summersolstice
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2015, 3:09 pm

hello I'm new to this forum (first post) My name is Daniel 28 male from the UK, I've been diagnosed with Asperger's and I'm high functioning.

I'm extremly lonely atm, I have a handful of online friends and no phusical friends at all plus I've never been in any kind of relationship before.

some of my main interests are card making, math problems, computer games, youtube, movies (sci fi, Fantasy, horror comedy are some of my favourite genres) I also like playing chess and I'm working on a chess variant. with mathematics I'm doing a project with geometric shapes in higher dimensions (which is complicated but can get facinating when you understand it) if you want to know more you can PM.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2015, 12:58 am

Thought I'd leave a short note here just in case there are any other students in the Minnesota, Twin Cities area.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 1:51 am

Hi, I'm Bethany, I'm 19 years old, and from Tennessee. I'm going to college to get a degree in Medical Laboratory Technology. I like cartoons, anime, science, girly things, and nerdy people. :D

elliot87
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2015, 3:50 am

I'm elliot, 27 years old volunteering at moment looking for a part time job and fulltime when im ready

not all that great at initiating convo. I like video games, working out and scuba diving (when I have the money for it)

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm

Okay I'm kind of incredibly desperate right now, I moved across the country and I feel really lonely, I don't have any friends or anybody I speak to regularly and I'm too shy to initiate conversation with anyone, even online.

I'm into gaming, politics and animals.

Feel free to message me here, email me at [email protected] or add me on Facebook at facebook.com/almajo88

Thank you, and please don't be as shy as I am :)

Sallee92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2015, 9:04 am

Hi there I thought I would give this a shot as I'm feeling quite lonely now having no real close human friends(Only my three cats and my dog) .
So here I go
My name is Sarah and I am Autistic and am 22 years old (Nearly 23).I am very shy and get rather anxious around new people and strangers, plus finding it hard to initiate conversation but will probably open up once you get to know me. I currently live with my parents,my three cats and my Cocker Spaniel around West Norfolk in the UK. My interests are :
Anime :Currently watching One Piece(Not up to date) my favorite being Wolf's Rain among others.
Digimon-Currently collecting Digimon stuff.
Manga
Sera Myu Musicals
Animals
Reading Fanfiction-DBZ,Star Wars
Listening to Japanese Music on Youtube(Normally from Anime)
I occasionally play RPG games such as the Pokemon and Tales of series, but more rarely due to having to take care of my two kittens.
I also like to go for walks with my dog.
Feel free to PM me!

SeeingEyeButterfly
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Feb 2015, 1:14 am

I'm Will, I'm 21 and from California. I have mild PDD-NOS, I can be a little awkward in breaking the ice, but after a little bit, if we mingle well, I can be really good at initiating the conversation (Though if I'm overwhelming at any point or anything just tell me to cool it and I'll stop, I can totally understand if you need some space, it won't hurt my feelings or anything.) I can be fairly affectionate though I try and filter it mostly (if you're uncomfortable at any point, again you can always let me know). If I don't talk to you a lot, don't take it personally, I get distracted /very/ easily sometimes, and I feel more like talking with some people than others sometimes, don't take it as a reflection of me disliking you or anything.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk :3

“If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm

Hello my irl name is Cody and I am currently 20 years old. I am big into Runescape and have been playing it for 8 years currently. Feel free to message me if you play Runescape as well. I'm always looking for people to talk to people about Runescape with.

Some other things I like to include video editing. I often take Runescape videos, edit them and put them on Youtube. I have also made my own epic music compilations. My most popular one has gotten 1.5 million views currently. I am big into music and would someday like to create my own music and beats as well. If you're into making music or know any good softwares I can use, feel free to message me.

SilentGuy66
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Feb 2015, 11:31 am

I'm SilentGuy I'm to shy to give my real name. I'm a quiet person as my name suggests. I enjoy reading, and gaming and am really into star wars. Looking for a friend but not good at making them.

TurtlePower
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Feb 2015, 7:57 am

Hey Guys and Girls,
I'm TurtlePower!

I suck at making friends due to anxiousness but I just recently moved to Sheffield, UK so I'm eager to meet new people so message me if you want to chat :)

I'm 19 nearly 20!

JT_UK
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2015, 12:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 year old male from Leeds, UK.

I enjoy rock music and video games, to name just a couple of things.

I am seeking friendship, some of which will hopefully come from this forum. I haven't had many friends in my life and I'm hoping I can make a few across this forum.

Feel free to send me a message :D

slothbear
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Mar 2015, 1:33 am

Hello!

I'm a 24 year old male that will be moving to Atlanta soon and studying at GSU! I enjoy eating, music (the arty end of rock, classical, world music, reggae and some electronica) reading, politics, movies, history, geography, etc... Looking forward to meeting some people!

TheTrueMayhem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Mar 2015, 3:51 pm

'Sup. My name is Wesley. I just turned 19 last month. I'm studying creative writing in Boston, and live on the South Shore. I enjoy listening to music (especially black metal and brutal death metal, but other stuff too, like conscious hip-hop and dark ambient), reading, writing, playing video games and wasting my time looking random crap up on the internet. My interests include, but are not limited to: history, sociology, music, psychology, public transit, science fiction, issues of social justice, philosophy, technology, speculative evolution, space exploration, anatomy and nature.

I like to think that I'm a pretty passionate person about things that I find important. Send me a PM if you'd like to talk.

jennpanda
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Mar 2015, 6:56 pm

Hello :)

I'm a female, 29, that lives in the Atlanta area. I have recently been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Long story short, the doctor doesn't use the term Asperger's because she agrees everything should be under one disorder but it would be Asperger's Syndrome by this website's definition.

I'm very shy but friendly and I like to talk. I would like to talk to someone who I can talk with about living with Asperger's.

I enjoy video games, drawing, art, different culture's cuisines, fiction books, and science fiction TV.