Possible Loneliness and Abandonment Feelings

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Feb 2005, 9:06 am

Hi, for some reason I cannot even find rest because of too many thoughts of abandonment by friends I thought I knew and thinking the same with my folks. I don't know if anyone can here can understand spiritual or dreams or disembodied spirits, but this is what it mostly pertains to. Anyway, I used to have this friend who is more than a friend that has been helping me over the years with my dreams and spiritual problems. Now it seems that she has disappeared for months and I'm starting to get these feelings of abandonment, and I'm starting to feel worse as time progresses. It is like that I hold a great deal of loneliness in my heart as if I am missing a major piece of the whole. I have two little spiritual guide friends that are namely Kane the anthromorph fox boy and Lindsey the elf girl child, and yesterday it seems that I was in brief contact with them probably to let me know that they are still there. I was last night asking something about that to confirm it, but it seems that I couldn't even get a definitely yes or no out of them. It is like this, I am more confortable when I am atleast with something that can provide me the proper spiritual guidance, but now it seems that I am left alone and possibly abandoned. If there is anyone around that remotely cares and understands, please write back to me letting me know that someone does care and understand.

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

Maril
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2005, 12:13 pm

I think I have an idea of what you mean. I think you are lucky to have such spiritual guides. I know a little about spirituality and dreams. There is a person that is with me in spirit, so to say. And sometimes when I can't feel him there, I get anxious that he has disappeared. But I have concluded that sometimes you don't need the help so much, and that this someone, or those you are connected with will be there when you need them. I'm not always so good at accepting that when I feel lonely or in a situation that I want something else to focus on rather than the situation I'm in at that moment.

This is not so easy to explain, and I've tried to talk with others about these things when ever I've felt the need to, but most of the time the response is quite reserved. Seems to be a subject most people don't like to talk about. I do care, and understand somewhat, at least.

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2005, 10:37 am

Perhaps you should find some Peyote? Isn't that supposed to help with spirit guides and stuff?

Maril
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Feb 2005, 12:43 pm

I dont't think that is a good suggestion. :evil: There is no need to think that any kind of drug is involved or should be with such things at all. Some people are naturally more open and aware. Luckily, people are different... And it's my opponion that there is a reason for things, and that you should not use anything to incite it.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2005, 12:48 pm

how old are you, erikmouse? both of your guides are very young. i wonder if you have outgrown them. it never hurts to look for others, anyway - i have loads.

and i agree with maril about the peyote - don't even go there.

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2005, 12:49 pm

Maril wrote:
I dont't think that is a good suggestion. :evil: There is no need to think that any kind of drug is involved or should be with such things at all. Some people are naturally more open and aware. Luckily, people are different... And it's my opponion that there is a reason for things, and that you should not use anything to incite it.

Yeah, I was starting to wonder what Peyote is. :? And yeah, I still kinda feel lonely and stuff since I haven't been able to find anyone to relate to about my dreams, the spiritual, and about my spirit guide friends.

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Feb 2005, 12:52 pm

vetivert wrote:
how old are you, erikmouse? both of your guides are very young. i wonder if you have outgrown them. it never hurts to look for others, anyway - i have loads.

and i agree with maril about the peyote - don't even go there.

Um, I'm 26 years old. And it isn't my guides that left me, but someone actual that I had been in the care of regarding spiritual and dreams that has left me.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2005, 1:08 pm

Erik:

Did you not understand the private message I sent you?

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2005, 3:06 pm

many times when long term friends vanish its because something has taken allot of focus from them to deal with something as in a new job or they found someone to focus on as in a new boyfriend or the like, its normal in life to lose friends to seeing them begin new long term relationships with new mates, many new mates would feel threatened to see their girl with another male friend even if you are but a friend to her, and so instead of hurting your feelings trying to explain this she just never replied too you or contacted you, or it may be as simple as she is studying so hard and working so hard she has little time to think of other things and eventually will contact you, if you have a place to write her as in an email or her parents address then write her and wait.

As for your spirit friends, just go with what your heart tells you.