Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2008, 6:28 pm

There is this guy I think wants to be my friend but he has poor grooming habits and I cant stand it I don't really like him but dont have any friends b/c a lot of the time I don't say hi in halls and what not so they end up thinking that I hate them I dont really know what to do.... :cry:

I've been thinking about going to the school gym I like exercise and working out (NOT A MUSCLE HEAD!) and my mom says its a good place to meet ppl but I dont know how to stretch or work out properly and would'nt know how to talk to ppl there I only just barely have an Idea of where it is I just wish someone at my school was on here.....

Heron
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Feb 2008, 10:31 pm

Go to the gym, learn how to work out, it will improve your head chemistry as well as buying yourself some time to work out what to do next.

alex
Developer
Developer

07 Feb 2008, 10:37 pm

Heron wrote:
Go to the gym, learn how to work out, it will improve your head chemistry as well as buying yourself some time to work out what to do next.

Good suggestion. In addition, you can also try chatting up random people you've never talked to.

the_incident
Raven
Raven

08 Feb 2008, 1:34 pm

It's easy to strike up a conversation with somebody at the gym. Look for a guy about your age who's not super-built, and just say: "Excuse me, can you show me how to use this machine?"

Most people enjoy sharing their knowledge with other people, so it shouldn't be hard to get somebody to help you. Just don't ask them to spend five hours showing you every machine in the place. Let them go after a couple of minutes, unless they offer to show you more.