Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

I'm starting to think that the idea that some people on the developed world feel no loneliness and are content with their level of popularity is just a big lie. I know why someone would lie about such a thing - to inflate their own egos, why else? I bet everyone in the developed world actually feels isolated and I'm just being BS'd. It's horrible to think that such a thing is true, but something does not become false when it sounds horrible.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 9:45 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I'm starting to think that the idea that some people on the developed world feel no loneliness and are content with their level of popularity is just a big lie. I know why someone would lie about such a thing - to inflate their own egos, why else? I bet everyone in the developed world actually feels isolated and I'm just being BS'd. It's horrible to think that such a thing is true, but something does not become false when it sounds horrible.

You mean the "NT world"? Why would you think to begin with that NT's don't feel loneliness and insecurity?

It's estimated that a significant portion of single adults are lonely.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

Chronos wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You mean the "NT world"? Why would you think to begin with that NT's don't feel loneliness and insecurity?

It's estimated that a significant portion of single adults are lonely.

By "developed world" I mean Canada, U.S., Australia, ect. as opposed to poorer countries. I suspect things might be different in poorer countries and I felt I wanted to get that out of the way, but this is not the place to discuss that further.

I never began to think that NT's don't feel loneliness. What I'm attacking is my own suspicion that people like that "Popular Prick" guy are actually as happy and popular as they try to look, as well as my own suspicion that trying hard to become popular is even worth the effort.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/