Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am

chronic stress can certainly cause heart disease and death. you are right to think of seeking help.

if you got some kind of diagnosis, your health insurance company would also know. it could be barrier to getting life insurance in the future. small price to pay, however, for peace of mind.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

cathy if i try exercise and eat well will that be enough too prevent heart disease and death?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

These days you have to be really careful about who you yell at or explode on. It could be dangerous as it seems everyone has a gun now. In the good ol' days it was fisticuffs. I swear, guns must be in Cracker Jack boxes these days.

If it's depression that makes someone irritable, well as much as they may hate it, they'd need medication like a mood stabilizer.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

McAnulty wrote:
No! Don't take this advice. Drugs, even weed, are not recommended for people with mood swings, or any mental health issues. It can make mood swings worse. It makes many people anxious instead of relaxed. I would not recommend this.

Not true.

Since the birth of civilization, masters have controlled the masses.Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them.They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. Any who resist will be destroyed.I will not resist.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:
my brother usually appears very chilled out and a nice guy when he smokes weed or some types of drugs. when he's not on drugs he's usually quite a moody guy.

Exactly

Since the birth of civilization, masters have controlled the masses.Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them.They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. Any who resist will be destroyed.I will not resist.

McAnulty
Toucan
Toucan

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 pm

slave wrote:
McAnulty wrote:
No! Don't take this advice. Drugs, even weed, are not recommended for people with mood swings, or any mental health issues. It can make mood swings worse. It makes many people anxious instead of relaxed. I would not recommend this.

Not true.

Very true.
Not everyone has horrible effects but it is unwise to recommend this to someone who is already struggling with anxiety and mood swings. I'm not against weed, I've smoked it, I'm okay with people smoking it, and if the OP wants to do it that's his choice. But it's important to know that it is not harmless and it can have a negative impact on an already bad situation.

http://smoking.ygoy.com/effects-of-mari ... al-health/

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/Ma ... mptoms.htm

slave
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 pm

MJ tends to intensify experiences that can be good or bad.

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page: