Would you buy Octomom's Diapers?
Yes 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
No 86%  86%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 14

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

"Octomom" wants to start her own line of diapers. If you were the mother of a baby, would you buy her brand?

She's been the subject of so much controversy that I wonder how many mothers will actually be interested in this product.

I don't judge her. I don't really have an opinion about her either way. I do think she deserves some help with her burdens, just as two-parent couples who have multiples deserve help. I disagree with some that she intentionally had multiples for attention. I think it just happened that she had them. People seem incredibly pissed off that taxpayers are funding her 14 children's lives, so it does seem a little selfish of her. I just don't know.

I just wonder how much other people judge her and whether it would affect consumers buying her products.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

I think she'll need the whole production run for herself...;)

willa
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 9:54 pm

pakled wrote:
I think she'll need the whole production run for herself...;)

:lol: :lol:

I think I would be your typical blind consumer and buy it if it were the most affordable, probably completely disregard anything to do with company history.

wigglyspider
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 10:53 pm

I don't know why she did it, but she did get fertilized intentionally, (multiple times) so it's not something that just HAPPENED. D: And are they gonna be reusable diapers? Because that would probably be the first decent thing she'll have done for anyone ever.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 11:23 pm

Diapers are diapers, in my opinion.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2009, 5:46 pm

Consumers have independent thought. Funny.

No, it will make no difference. Given a sound business model and finding the customer demand, Octomom could begin selling nuclear weapons tomorrow and succeed.

05 Jun 2009, 2:07 am

If she made them adult size too and I needed more and they weren't too expensive, of course.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2009, 6:46 am

dont know a heck about this but i just looked who is this doctor octopus and found this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWut5G8AX74

now..where is spiderman?