Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 4:29 am

At Magic Kingdom
I can't recall much happening there except dealing with annoying loud tour groups while in some of the lines and the food at Be Our Guest being small but expensive.
At Epcot
The Food and Wine Festival 2013 was very crowded and expensive (mom told me it was once much cheaper) and the ravioli at Italy made me have a serious stomach ache like someone punched me there.
At Animal Kingdom,
The sight of the eyesore at Dinoland, Hester's and Chester's and cranes indicating the construction of equally out of place Avatarland. Also the Yeti is still Disco Yeti. :roll:
At Hollywood Studios
Star Wars Weekends earlier this year was terrible compared to the Star Wars section at Megacon a few months earlier. Everything was for those that had plenty of money to spend ($600 for dinner to see someone costumed as Darth Vader at sci-fi dine-in theater that plays trailers from the 50's). For the company that owns Star Wars it's horrible, you might have not even noticed anything was going on at the park.
The Backlot Tour, we also got stuck on that same day because another tram broke down and they made us sit in the tram for an hour in the Florida summer heat without AC, THEN they forced us to complete the ride (which is apparently now just a shell of it's former self) when it was COMPLETELY safe to let us out and enjoy the rest of our day (seriously it takes 100F heat and 90% humidity for an hour to make them to actually care for their guests and give us free bottled water but to add salt on the wound, it wasn't even cold :evil:). And then our passes expired soon after.
Downtown Disney
My parents took me to T-rex cafe years ago (I wanted to eat at the Rainforest Cafe instead) and the dinosaurs were so loud I just really wanted to leave because I hate loud noises. (Funny thing is I heard on my last birthday on the news a fish tank apparently popped and flooded the place, my revenge came true) :lol:
Most of the problems I have had there is either from more recent developments in the parks like new attractions or events that turn out to be disappointing unlike back then, or the way they handle rides breaking down.
The reason I have a lot to say is because I was an AP as a local until the beginning of summer and thus went to the parks very often.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Aug 2014, 12:27 am

I went twice as a kid & I did not like it but I'm an introverted homebody who hated crowds, wasn't into riding rides, very picky eater, & hated being away from home for two weeks. I much rathered spend my Thanksgiving vacations(or any time really) at home playing video-games & watching TV.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition