Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

BurningMoose
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jun 2009, 9:40 pm

EDIT:

I'm sorry, I had to take this down in light of my recent discovery regarding copyright laws on this site. I absolutely will not give the rights to my work over to anyone, ever, for any reason. If people want a copy of what used to be written here, I'd be more than happy to send it in a personal message.

/EDIT

Last edited by BurningMoose on 28 Jun 2009, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoiseAirport
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

I'm not much a fan of poetry at all...honestly, I rarely enjoy it. But what you wrote completely hit so close to home that I couldn't help but be moved by it. I just want to show everyone I know right now your poem so I could just tell them what it's been like for me, as your words convey so much more eloquence and truth than I think my own could've ever put it. Well done, Burningmoose, I can't say that enough! Thank you for putting such a wonderful poem up.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 10:39 pm

Yeah! :D

waltur
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 12:07 am

whirred.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 10:40 am

BurningMoose wrote:
EDIT:

I'm sorry, I had to take this down in light of my recent discovery regarding copyright laws on this site. I absolutely will not give the rights to my work over to anyone, ever, for any reason. If people want a copy of what used to be written here, I'd be more than happy to send it in a personal message.

/EDIT

Too bad, Inwould have enjoyede reading it ....