Why are macho guys such jerks to nonmacho guys?

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2009, 1:39 pm

"Wherever you go you take a snake, a horse and a monkey with you"

That's the saying I've heard which dovetails with the documentary you saw. We all are carrying DNA we share with other species that are our near or distant relatives and it affects our behaviour.

Twest
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jul 2009, 12:08 am

They are probably secretely gay and think you might be and they want to have sex with you so that leave them tormented.
But really why care if someone is mean?
Is it even any of you business what people think of you?
People are self centered jerks 90% of the time.

ALacount
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2009, 7:11 am

I no what you mean, I know alot of "macho" guys, and they are piloks, and I'm not very macho,and I am not exactly populer, but I never have been. eg. they play rugby, and I hate rugby, they have the reading skills of a teespoon, and I dont, and they are constantly going on about "going out" with variouse girls this is the most anoying aspect about them as I never have, and knowing me probbly never will, so whenever I am sitting near one many "witty, and not remotly stupid"
questions head my way about the subject, which enfroces the factthat most people I know are idiots.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2009, 8:17 am

Most strong men these days don't really care about beating up weaker men anymore they either protect them or ignore them

which leads me to think anyone beating up on people weaker than them must have some problems of there own in which case they should be sent help

this is only going by what i have seen in my life

Kris94
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jul 2009, 11:58 am

Only because they are dumb jerk offs with hyper inflated egos. "Macho" people are often real bastards.

My interpretation of macho jerks:

UGG. ME TOUGH, ME BEAT UP SMALLER PERSON SO I CAN HAVE SEX UGG.

exhausted
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2009, 12:06 pm

to quote ed wood: because they're stupid. stupid. stupid. (plan 9 from outer space.)

occam's razor. the simplest solution is often the most accurate.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2009, 12:32 pm

A reminder: attacks on others are against site policy. One can discuss the topic without resorting to what amounts to name-calling.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

RingRider
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jul 2009, 1:00 pm

Everyone loves to have their ego stoked, even a little. Sadly these sort of guys have almost nothing going for them other than their machoness. So the only way than can feed their ego at all is by proving how much better they are than said non aggressive guy. It's sad, being able to bully or pick on other people tends to be the best thing going for them.