Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

KieranJupe
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jul 2009, 8:47 am

Hey guys,

I'm not dead (saying that as I haven't posted for ages) but I have turned 13 so now I'm a teen! I can post here!

Me and my non-aspie friends are making a film based on SAW called Estate of Panic

SNEAK PEEK OF DA SCREEPT!:

The five wake up in a dark room, lightning flashing outside the window, Niamh wakes up and notices her hands are trapped in boxes to the side of her, the other four wake up, slowly, unaware of their surroundings, they start to scream as the camera moves quickly around them. Suddenly, the TV flickers and turns on revealing a man in a hooded cloak, only his mouth visiable, he starts to speak in a voice like a whisper.

CRYGEN: Hello everyone, you may not know me but I am in your normal life in some way...

END SNEAK PEEK:

Well, what do you think of that?

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Jul 2009, 1:17 pm

I really like the title: Estate of Panic Very clever. :wtg:

Good luck with your film. Sounds scary.

KieranJupe
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jul 2009, 1:27 pm

Hi cosmiccat,

Thanks! We tried working on it for ages last year... and the year before... and the ye... anyway, we will be publishing it to YouTube when it's done for all of WP and the world to see, the good thing, one of the people in it, has GALLONS of fake blood and liquid latex, so we can make real looking cuts and traps, he also makes props, he made a tommy gun for a film me, him and my step brother done.

Thanks for the support,

Kieran

P.S. I can do the puppet from SAWs voice near perfectly!

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Jul 2009, 2:14 pm

I look forward to seeing the finished project. Always good to have a connection with someone who has tons of fake blood. :lol:

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2009, 11:39 pm

Sounds like the Saw movies ...