Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 1:13 am

The female bullying and manipulation is hard to detect and hard to enforce and hard to prove.As someone entering the legal field, I know for a fact that SLANDER is hard to prove since there is no hard evidence and in most cases, the only witnesses are friends of the bully who would lie in court and discredit the victim.If the bullies WROTE libelous things about the victim such as internet bullying, the victim could save the messages and they could be used in court.

SLANDER is illegal and is also a tort.If your daughter were to tape record the slander, you would have a cause of action to bring it to court and get justice.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 11:14 am

A few years ago I saw one of the girls that gave me hell in school on the show cops getting pick-up for give 5 dollor "favors" to strange men in the park. It was unkind of me but I all I could think was HAHAHAHA...! !!

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 12:59 am

CRD wrote:
A few years ago I saw one of the girls that gave me hell in school on the show cops getting pick-up for give 5 dollor "favors" to strange men in the park. It was unkind of me but I all I could think was HAHAHAHA...! !!

What goes around comes around... :D ..sometimes one just has to wait a while for Karma to kick in and make things right.I'll betcha her family, friends, and others are gossipping about HER right now..and she so rightfully deserves it.

I am a believer in Karma.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!