Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 6:08 am

Amazing video HERE!

No embedding allowed. The video is on the 5th line of the blog page. Tell me if it gives you goose bumps, because it did to me!

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 8:17 am

It did not.

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 10:04 am

I love Susan Boyle. She's been giving me goosebumps for a while now. I really like her latest song, Wild Horses, a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!

Maddino87
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2009, 10:16 am

It didn't really give me goosebumps but it was amazing. I remember when this made huge headlines back when it was broadcast. She really has an amazing voice.

AMD
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Sep 2009, 10:25 am

No goosebumps...

But the other video on girls w/ AS was interesting...may be thinking my daughter may have it afterall!

ILoveMusic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Sep 2009, 10:59 am

Yes! (Music tends to easily have that effect on me when it's good). I never watch these types of shows, but have heard Susan Boyle's name bandied about all year. Now I finally know what all the buzz is about :)

Sarafina7
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Sep 2009, 2:06 pm

It did, even though this isn't the first time I saw it.
The video and Susan Boyle is amazing!

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 2:50 pm

The first time I watched it, I thought there was a sudden cool breeze (it's still terribly hot here) that had given me a chill. But then the rest of the times I watched it I realized I got the same chill every time... Something about her voice, I don't know... Not even Celine Dione does that to me...

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 3:01 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldw9xoHziuo[/youtube]

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 3:08 pm

No goosebumps... here either, not even the first time I saw it

is that Ant and Dec backstage? They are stupid!

bhetti
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 6:06 pm

no goosebumps but I did choke up. I'd never heard of her, but her skill is stunning.

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

I like Susan's "professional"-sounding rendition, but The Sundays' version's the one that makes me cry. I'd dedicated it to my mom years ago, after seeing The Sundays' "Wild Horses" video on MTV about the same time that Mom'd been diagnosed with breast cancer the first time; Mom never knew.

~Steve Jobs

Sarafina7
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Sep 2009, 5:19 am

Greentea wrote:
The first time I watched it, I thought there was a sudden cool breeze (it's still terribly hot here) that had given me a chill. But then the rest of the times I watched it I realized I got the same chill every time... Something about her voice, I don't know... Not even Celine Dione does that to me...

I get chills/gossbumps everytime I watch it when she starts singing, even if I know what's going to happen.
I'm getting chills/gossbumps now just thinking about it.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2009, 6:37 am

Funny, after I posted this thread, I saw on YouTube that the woman in the jury said in one of the shows that she has a goosebump test - if someone starts to sing and it gives her goosebumps, then it's a YES for her.