Do crushes feel different than 'love'?

Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2009, 3:39 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
Well, I refuse to be cooked in an amateurish fashion. I like fine dining, so I expect you to take some thought over the courses. Also has to be GFCF. :wink:

eh, there goes the crusty pastry... I was gonna go for a cottage pie but I guess that's not fancy enough for you :roll:

:lol:

CelticGoddess wrote:
Would you mind helping us sand and paint her bedroom walls first? We need to get some use out of you before you're cooked. I figured we could do two birds, one stone sort of thing. Not to offend your avatar of course. :lol:

that's it CG! there is no free lunch! :wink:

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2009, 5:17 pm

anna-banana wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:
Well, I refuse to be cooked in an amateurish fashion. I like fine dining, so I expect you to take some thought over the courses. Also has to be GFCF. :wink:

eh, there goes the crusty pastry... I was gonna go for a cottage pie but I guess that's not fancy enough for you :roll:

WTF sinse when does cottage pie have pastry?

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2009, 5:22 pm

CelticGoddess wrote:
Would you mind helping us sand and paint her bedroom walls first? We need to get some use out of you before you're cooked. I figured we could do two birds, one stone sort of thing. Not to offend your avatar of course. :lol:

What can't I say I'm a stickler for punishment? I also have a self-immolation parlour act. :twisted:

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2009, 7:07 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
CelticGoddess wrote:

What can't I say I'm a stickler for punishment? I also have a self-immolation parlour act. :twisted:

Which I'm guessing you've never performed before because if you had, and it was a success, you would have offed yourself by now. :lol:

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2009, 2:58 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

WTF sinse when does cottage pie have pastry?

oh damn, I meant the other pie, what was it, shepherds pie? anyways, peasant food. it's the best to hide the foul smell of internal organs.

tell you what, if you wanna keep it GFCF why don't we stuff your bladder with your intestines and make a haggis? :D

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2009, 3:50 pm

Good good, Anna. Where do you get this stuff from? I just busted out laughing so hard I scared the heck out of my cat. :lol:

I'm sure everyone else in the thread loves how the three of us have taken this wildly off track. :lol:

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2009, 1:08 pm

CelticGoddess wrote:
Which I'm guessing you've never performed before because if you had, and it was a success, you would have offed yourself by now. :lol:

I have succeeded so many times before, that's how good I am at it. :D

anna-banana wrote:
oh damn, I meant the other pie, what was it, shepherds pie? anyways, peasant food. it's the best to hide the foul smell of internal organs.

Well Sheppard’s pie is a type of cottage pie that contains lamb or mutton. It is a sort of retrospective/false etymology. Cottage pie can contain any meat so that is probably the most accurate term to use.

But quite it is peasant food, I don't think your dog will be suitably impressed. We went Harrow together, so we scoff at any food not befitting of royalty. :wink: Besides he has as much blue blood in him to supply Prince Charles’s ears, should they need a top up.

anna-banana wrote:
tell you what, if you wanna keep it GFCF why don't we stuff your bladder with your intestines and make a haggis

Haggis contains oats, and gluten free oats are a subject of controversy. While oats are typically farmed near other grains, those that are not may or may not contain 'oat gluten'.

Anyway I'm sure you will come up with something. I thought I might invite my friend from he mean streets of South Waziristan. He is not terribly fond of infidels or haters, but other than that he's easy going.