Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
mitharatowen wrote:
Put this crap in the policital forum so I don't have to look at it.

although i agree it be better suited in the political section, no one forced you to look at it, unless there some person pointing a gun at your head that demanded you to click on this thread and read it.

Sorry but you are incorrect. The title appears for all to see without the need to click on the thread itself. And the pointless arguement therein is all contained within said title.

It's simply unfair to those of us who specifically stay out of the polical/religious forum to avoid things like this.

I've asked that it be moved.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:13 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
mitharatowen wrote:
Put this crap in the policital forum so I don't have to look at it.

although i agree it be better suited in the political section, no one forced you to look at it, unless there some person pointing a gun at your head that demanded you to click on this thread and read it.

Sorry but you are incorrect the title appears for all to see without any kind of clicking. And the pointless arguement therein is all contained within said title.

you have the choice not to click on a tittle, and if a tittle deeply offends you to the point of openly bashing the thread with out contributing one thing to it. i recommend you reevaluate your self. you click a thread you new you were not going to like, you read part of the thread or all of it which you new you were not going to like, guess what you dint like it, than you demand the thread to be moved so you cant see it, but guess what you just read the hole fing thing, you just put your self into a moronic loop hole of stupidy,

and when it comes to the tittle, it is not breaking any rules what so ever, now a mod might decide it would be better suited in the political section, which i agree, but other than that it has done nothing wrong what so ever other than bring up a topic you dint like... which than you clicked..... and the moronic loop all over again.

Last edited by Cultus_Diabolus on 09 Oct 2009, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:30 pm

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcz_NHAFGS0[/youtube]

a little dated, but it gets the point across

for any foreigners reading this thread or watch that vid, keep in mind its middle America that holds the usa back the most, the east cost and west cost of the usa is a lot more intellectual and educated. but states like Alabama, Texas, Indiana, ect holds us back and lowers our average in a lot of things, like in literacy, believing in evolution, and 12 year olds not knowing how to spell the name of the teacher there boning. but because middle America makes up for such a huge % of the population it has a huge impact in the federal government,

and middle america sickens me, as a Californian my state pays a lot more in federal taxes then we get back, and states like Alabama gets alot more than they pay, but yet people in areas like that have the tenacity to talk s**t about us when we pay for there road maintenance, infrastructure like power lines, and subsides there sh***y schools, who barely let the word evolution used in class.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:41 pm

A) Learn to spell

B) I didn't read it

C) It doesn't belong here

Have a nice day :)

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
A) Learn to spell

B) I didn't read it

C) It doesn't belong here

Have a nice day :)

a) learn to bring some thing to the thread other than pointing out minor spelling errors

b) yes you did cause you read what i said,

c) that's a decision alex gets to make on the account hes the owner of the web sight, or the decision of one of his appointed mods get to make, and i agree it better belongs in politics, but it also fits in nicely with random discussion, cause what the hell do you think random discussion is, every thing other than the things you don't want to see, get over off your dimwitted high horse and smell the logic.

and d) thank you for making a fool out of your self allow me to redirect you to a famous quote

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

-- Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Cultus_Diabolus on 09 Oct 2009, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:51 pm

and i will have a nice day, every day is a nice day when i get to read comedy like this.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:54 pm

Quote:
For non-Asperger's related random discussion. Talk about anything and everything not covered in the other forums here. From shoes and ships and sealing wax, to cabbages and kings!

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:06 pm

mitharatowen wrote:

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.
[/quote]

i haven't made any personal attacks, me stating you haven't bin contributing any thing to the thread making illogical statements is the same category of you pointing out my spelling isn't great.

and you haven't made any post in this thread that is related to the subject, you even went as fare as directly derailing this thread cause you don't like the subject in it, and than make statements that were silly illogical. so congrats on derailing the thread, hopefully some one else will post in here to put it back on track, if you don't like a topic go, don't make a fool out of your self.

and none of that is a personal attack, i dint say your a fool cause you don't like politics, i said your a fool for making foolish statements in a thread you don't even like or want to be in other than to try to say you don't like it and make it about you. and than point out im not a great speller. and this is all on subject because you made your self a subject in this thread, considering most of your points were in the category of me me me and not of the rules other than just now and a little bit between your selfish me me me i don't like go away.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:16 pm

a little tip for the future, if you don't want to be the center of a thread, i recommend you don't go into a thread, derail it try to make it about you, if some one said there the best person in the world in a thread about them being the best person in the world, and every one said he or she is stupid for thinking that, its not a personal attack on the account the subject is about that person who voluntary put him or her self in that position, so when you hijack a thread and try to make it revolve around you, don't complain when people say things about you, because you just made this thread about you.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:19 pm

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

I have to say, this thread has made for some very enjoyable (and off-topic) reading. :)

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:28 pm

gramirez wrote:
I have to say, this thread has made for some very enjoyable (and off-topic) reading. :)

gramirez, what is your opinion on the op post, do you think cheny would make a better leader right now than obama

/discuss

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:31 pm

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
gramirez wrote:

gramirez, what is your opinion on the op post, do you think cheny would make a better leader right now than obama

/discuss

One word: No.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

gramirez wrote:
Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
gramirez wrote:

/discuss

i agree, cheny is a business man who is in politics mainly to help his company imo, and a government ran by people who only wish to rule to improve there standing in life will be a poorly ran government and a corrupt one

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:35 pm

gramirez wrote:
Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
gramirez wrote:

/discuss

Word.. 8)

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 4:50 pm

so, if obama, destroying the nation, is he letting the terrorist win,

well for one cant fight a war on a noun, so the war on terror really just a war on brown people were brown people live who disagree with us, most of which probably not driven by anger and ignorance anof to go blow them selfs up, some yes, but at the same time there plenty of relgions nut jobs willing to ride a nuke like a cowboy into Baghdad in the usa, perhaps we should carpet bomb there houses and there neighbors just in case. but last time i check vast majority of the 911 bombers were from Arabia, and not one from Iraq. maby we invaded the wrong nation.