Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2009, 11:51 am

I'm not allowed to handwrite anything at work because my handwriting is completely illegible. I can only read my own if I remember what I wrote. My sig is a psuedo cursive J with some wierd scribbles and W that looks like a U with more scribble. And it looks different every time I write it.

Thank god for keyboards. I can't handwrite, but at least I can type quickly, legibly and eloquently, in my not-so-humble opinion anyway.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

ALacount
Toucan
Toucan

08 Nov 2009, 1:38 pm

When I was in primary school my writing was totally atrocious, and now, if I were to compare it to someone else theirs is a huge amount better than mine! The same goes for my spelling...

Volcanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2009, 2:28 pm

my handwriting is stupid. i can never read it at all. and i think yours looks a lot better than mine

veiledexpressions
Toucan
Toucan

10 Nov 2009, 2:32 pm

My handwriting is terrible, and teachers were always making comments. I don't know if I hold the pencil incorrectly, but it hurts to write for very long, and not just writer's cramp. My fingers actually hurt.

It seems most other girls had fantastic handwriting by 3rd or 4th grade. Mine is still quite bad. :p

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 3:45 pm

Honestly, my handwriting is attrocious by all acounts, in fact I'd say my typing is no better either though, I do try to make myself sensible in all cases however, I've been seen as un-intelligible due to my strange writing style overall.Anyways, there are times when I do have to write like writing out a check or signing specific forms then and only then do I sincerely try to write in a clear,concise manner..

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2009, 5:14 pm

My handwriting is quite neat, although when it's small it can be hard to read. However, I'm not sure if I hold the pen right though.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Humphrie4
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Nov 2009, 6:02 pm

Ambivalence wrote:
I use block capitals exclusively.

Haha my father also does this (but then denies it?). My handwriting is actually ok but it is somewhat slow and the style that I write in tends to change, just small subtle changes. For instance if you were to read an essay of mine the writing might start off big and rounded but then slowly get just a tad smaller and narrower. It is readable though, or at least to me anyway.

LinnaeusCat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2009, 8:44 am

I have very bad cramped spidery looking handwriting and my printing looks like a sloppy version of the Pink Floyd the Wall font.

However, by typing as much as I can and using grafiti script on my PDA I find I write less and less as I grow older. Using a scanner for notetaking has been helpful too.

INTJ.

Nym
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Nov 2009, 8:55 am

My hand writing is terrible and I often get comments about it at work, I can't seem to draw the £/$/& or pi signs even if I'm looking right at it and trying to copy it.