Page 15 of 20 [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next

Sethno
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2014, 11:31 am

alex wrote:
'autism reality' is a moving interview-based documentary film about autism that shows a new and refreshing side of the issue.

Any plans to make the video available on DVD or Blu-Ray? (No joke, I'm serious.)

What would these results mean? Been told here I must be a "half pint".

joshuaturbeville
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Jan 2014, 1:43 am

Very nice! Thanks for posting the video. Really inspiring! :D

labixiaoxin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2014, 10:20 pm

More and more fashion women’s clothes wholesale online and can you recognized which is better? Dear-Lover offer cheap clubwear, cheap dresses and cheap lingerie for women which are from China top sexy clothes manufacturer Shiying Sexy Lingerie Co., Ltd factory directly. It is the best choice for sexy clothes dealers and shopkeepers.

16 Mar 2014, 9:29 pm

"More and more fashion women’s clothes wholesale online and can you recognized which is better? Lover-fashion offer cheap clubwear, cheap dresses and cheap lingerie for women which are from China top sexy clothes manufacturer Shiying Sexy Lingerie Co., Ltd factory directly. It is the best choice for sexy clothes dealers and shopkeepers." Agree with you

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 2:30 pm

Everyone here should watch this 11 minute documentary directed by Alex Plank which includes a little bit of his own story

- Albert Einstein

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 2:32 pm

Everyone here should watch this 11 minute documentary directed by Alex Plank which includes a little bit of his own story

- Albert Einstein

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2014, 2:32 pm

- Albert Einstein

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2014, 11:57 am

Thanks for the great video Alex.

One question I have concerns your explanation of stress created when attempting to socialize in the midst of long time NT friends.

The message I got is you feel your introversion is somehow attached to your Asperger Syndrome; do you actually
believe this is the case or do you feel being an extrovert or introvert is not necessarily part of AS (although certainly
extremely common)?

Personally I feel being an extroverted aspie might become very exhausting and disappointing, although I've
been corrected by self-proclaimed extroverts on this forum.

Your thoughts (if you have some time)?

mikeedwards
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Nov 2014, 12:45 am

thanx Mr.Alex for such an informative documentary :D

Nighty
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jan 2015, 8:51 am

Fantastic documentary! Well Done! :D

piglubabe
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2015, 12:35 pm

very nice. Love to see part 2.

mohiya152
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jan 2015, 1:58 am

Nice job thanks to share this wonderful inspriing video.. because it is works alot for those who are suffering from autism and who have no idea what is autism problem ...

Pawing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2015, 1:54 pm

Thank you. :)

I think the videos following on social skills are great and extremely helpful. I am looking forward to watching more of those in the future.

nvldmovie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2015, 5:22 pm

awesome...

jacobadom8
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Feb 2015, 7:35 am

Hey, that was a really touching video!
People on the autistic spectrum are not indifferent, they are merely unable to tap into the imaginary realms of other people’s minds. And sometimes, I feel, that they are better for it because all we ever have is a ‘perception’ of other people’s mental states.
My child, who studies at the Rebecca School for children on the autism spectrum, has begun to let me in on his world. And I am so amazed at how beautiful and thoughtful his behavior and intent is.

DataLore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 May 2015, 6:45 am

f*****g beautiful, no other words for it. I am just so sorry to hear the part where the principle set a bunch of kids against you, that's just so wrong on so many levels and nobody should have to go through that, particularly when they're the victims of bullying not the aggressors. I think I'm going to show this to my parents so maybe they get a better understanding of what it's like to live with this, because they only found out recently that I'm on the spectrum, and they're still struggling with the whole question of what autism actually /is/. This will be incredibly helpful, thank you for creating this Alex! :D