Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

Bleh, so I thought that it couldn't possibly kill me to try with "relationships", except :

Is there such thing as a good dating site? The ones I found so far are all about asking me money before even letting me actually test them. Or they are full of bots or are empty or all of those at the same time...

PS: I am not an aspie - at least not officially - I cannot read emotions easily. I have had real impairment due to my lack of socialness. And had speech development delays. But that's it. I am not diagnosed and somehow don't think that I would ever be diagnosed with AS, but something else... This is to say that Aspie affection is probably not a good answer.

16 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

I'm sure the self diagnosed are welcome there and HFA's go there too and PDD-NOS. They should call the place Autism Spectrum Affection.

glarbl_blarbl
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

OKCupid is pretty good and freemium. I never paid for it and I have written to a few girls and gone on a couple of dates from people I met there. At the very least it is good at matching you with compatible people -- that is to say it knows 'my type'. Also there are tons of user-generated tests :D

Somebody else mentioned plentyoffish. I haven't spent much time there yet.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2009, 10:39 am

OkCupid seems fine, except that I specified I live in {CountryName} Yet it keeps giving me matches in "Australia, {CountryName}" From the profiles it seems everyone lives in Australia and not in {CountryName} So I am confused.