30's 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
40's and above 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 56

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

Where when who and why?

:) My first kiss was with my boyfriend, on his bed.(he wasn't my boyfriend yet though.) He was a laying and I was laying/ sitting. I kissed him, and he looked at me sort of funny and rolled over the other way. Then everything went on as normal. I was 16, and he was 15.

Edt: I edited the title to not say fist kiss.

Last edited by ShadesOfMe on 29 Dec 2009, 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 12:46 am

I'll let you know if I ever get to experience it...

heliocopters
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Dec 2009, 12:49 am

Disgusting. It was the first time I had ever consumed enough alcohol to let something like that happen. It was with a guy I knew and he asked me if I wanted to make out, I said "I don't care," and well, it was utterly gross. The first time I kissed someone I cared about, a year later, it was wonderful.

FuzzyElephants
Raven
Raven

24 Dec 2009, 1:09 am

I was 14, it was in a tent in my backyard and I was drunk. The other party in this story was one of my drinking buddies. The tounge kind of caught me off gaurd... wasn't what I expected it to be but was pretty fun once I got used to it. I made a comment about the whole tounge thing seeming weird the next morning to some of my other drinking buddies after the tounge went home... aparently someone told him what I had said and I haven't talked to him since that night. I still felt bad about it up until about 2 minutes ago when I remembered that the other drinking buddies said he had felt my boobs up while I was passed out... so in hind sight I guess we're even.

Aietra
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Dec 2009, 1:39 am

Heh...well, I've always been about as awkward as they come, but that took the biscuit! Should have been perfect - I loved the guy, he loved me...only, when the moment came, I didn't have the faintest clue what to do! Should've known, really, the first time he tried to hold my hands - anything physical is just right outside my area of expertise. Nothing comes natural to me.

bicentennialman
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Dec 2009, 1:43 am

It's yet to come. I look forward to being able to tell about it! : )

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 1:50 am

The first real kiss was with Gary. I was 11, he was 12. We kissed in my bedroom on my bed while my parents were out that weekend. My dad just painted my room. He was the first boy I smelled deeply. I love the scent of attraction.

We made out for hours it seemed, but it was probably only for 20 minutes or so. After that night, I didn't see him for a while, but my room just smelled of him and even now when I smell new paint it reminds me of him. I missed him after that night, but after a few weeks we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

We wound up staying together for a year. He was my best friend at that time and we used to kiss passionately, exchange gum, declare undying love for one another. Then for some reason, I just shut off. My emotions just stopped once it got too intense.

-Pythagoras

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 1:54 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
I'll let you know if I ever get to experience it...

ditto

therange
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 2:12 am

Age 17, right after high school graduation, with some random girl from a chatroom. She lived in a neighboring town, we met up at a spot we both knew and just made out all night. Never saw her again. Funny thing is, 8 years later (this spring) I met the girl that I talk about on here and it was much, much better than the first girl. The first girl was all tongue. The girl I dated knew how to kiss, the funny thing is, she didn't love kissing as much as I did, thought it was something 15 year olds do lol go figure. But yeah, it was really nice and I'd recommend that for the guys that haven't kissed/made out yet...you probably won't be able to tell how much you enjoy it unless you find a girl you like that also knows what she's doing.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

Kissing is probably what would make me the most nervous. If I ever do meet someone I would have no idea when or how to properly kiss her. It's probably safe to assume that the woman in question would expect a 31 year old man to have some idea how to properly kiss and would be turned off / surprised at how badly I'd probably do it.

Sati
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 2:55 am

My first kiss was with my boyfriend when I was 15. It was really awkward and weird.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 4:30 am

It was... giggly. And fun. I was 11, and it was with the boy next door, who was a couple of years younger than me. We wanted to see what it was like.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 4:42 am

Haven't, and I'm 28.

outlier
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 4:53 am

Where: Tottenham Ct. Rd. Station
When: Early adulthood
Who: Some man who'd approached me at university a few weeks before
Why: I didn't move out of the way

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 6:12 am

I was 19, went on a date to the cinema and I was gently touching her arm and hand but I was afraid to go any further until she basically took me shoulders, pressed me against the wall (we were sitting in the back row) and totally surprised me by kissing me. She was wondering what I was waiting for...... I guess I was just too inexperienced to have a clue what to do and when...

She'd eventually become my first girlfriend, althoufh we only stayed together for about 3 months.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2009, 7:35 am

I was 16 when I had my first proper kiss. It was pleasant as he was really gentle with me, and he wasn't all slobbery either. This was with my first proper boyfriend.